Nifty Glide

Mikey P

Administrator
1710825160413.png

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Whats up with chatter in the wands? My evo 13" sometimes skips around and other times glides beautifully. Seems like the weave of the carpet and the direction I'm going plays a part. Sometimes though I can't slow it down or slam it down enough to avoid the annoying skipping

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Whats up with chatter in the wands? My evo 13" sometimes skips around and other times glides beautifully. Seems like the weave of the carpet and the direction I'm going plays a part. Sometimes though I can't slow it down or slam it down enough to avoid the annoying skipping
When it does that, just change your direction of wand passes. It's the pile of the carpet. Don't fight it

Mikey P

Administrator

Your OEM glide is not made of PTFE/ Teflon, is too wide open and the back lip shape is too thin.

Once you install a Green Hole Glide on it, your wanding will be nearly effortless and your dry times will be greatly reduced .

• Love
Reactions: Bryce C and hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I love your products Mike, but I don't think a hole glide is the best option to suggest to a new person in the business who's only wand would be the little holes. Hybrid or Slotted would be my suggestion

• Dislike
Reactions: Bryce C and hogjowl

Mikey P

Administrator
I love your products Mike, but I don't think a hole glide is the best option to suggest to a new person in the business who's only wand would be the little holes. Hybrid or Slotted would be my suggestion

I'm thinking that Bryce isn't a ghetto cleaner. He will dry vacuum and use TACT to his and the carpet's benefit.
No short cuts will be taken.

A Hole Glide is the cats meow for premium professionals.

ESPECIALLY for portable users

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I'm thinking that Bryce isn't a ghetto cleaner. He will dry vacuum and use TACT to his and the carpet's benefit.

Then at least tell him to buy 2 glides you goober.

Slotted for the ones where he can't vacuum and your glory hole glide for jobs where he has all day to clean 3 rooms like Marty

Bryce C

Name
Bryce

I dry vacuum masterfully the rest of it I'm not so sure about 😄

Today was a trip. I had a weird feeling it would be a trial after the chats here yesterday. But I managed to turn what was almost a shit show into a return customer and a good review 🙏

This glide business is pretty juicy. Looks like I'll start at the tip and work backwards through my whole setup.

Slotted guide for advanced hacking..?! I couldn't do it! But that is really insightful

Name
Swani
I put a Green Glide on my Evo and it is a definite improvement. I also purchased a Brushglide for it.

@Mikey P I've never actually seen a chart or comparison of the Pro's and Con's of each glide. I usually just ask you to send me which is best for the application that I'm doing.

Where the GreenGlide really shines is on my PMF Mach15. It's like a completely different wand.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
I put a Green Glide on my Evo and it is a definite improvement. I also purchased a Brushglide for it.

@Mikey P I've never actually seen a chart or comparison of the Pro's and Con's of each glide. I usually just ask you to send me which is best for the application that I'm doing.

Where the GreenGlide really shines is on my PMF Mach15. It's like a completely different wand.

Slot Glides- The best choice for dirtier carpet that has debris in or on it and for cleaners who prefer some resistance or grab at the carpet to wand interface. Also, our Slots have recessed bridges so there are no lines left in the carpet when the glide is new. As the face of the Glide wears down the bridges can be recessed again with a knife, razor or Dremel tool. FYI, 80% of our Glide sales are Slots.

Hole Glides- The easiest to push and the best, cleaners with back pain, elbow, wrist, and shoulder issues and for those wanting the quickest dry times. Holes are also great for cleaning area rugs on location as the rug won’t lift up as you clean the edges and corners. Holes are the best choice for wool carpet and rugs. Dry soil removal prior to wet extraction is a must in most cases. The best choice for portable extractors too!

Hybrid Glides- Fits in between the two above, easier (some say much easier) to push than a Slot but dries slower than a Hole. Wands with large vacuum chambers such as Evolutions, SharpShooters, AW29s and the PMF “Machs” perform noticeably better with a Hybrid. Some debris can be extracted through the slot portion of the vacuum pattern, unlike our Hole pattern, but dry extraction is still recommended. This style leaves lines on some pile types and may need to be groomed after cleaning.

Name
Swani
Slot Glides- The best choice for dirtier carpet that has debris in or on it and for cleaners who prefer some resistance or grab at the carpet to wand interface. Also, our Slots have recessed bridges so there are no lines left in the carpet when the glide is new. As the face of the Glide wears down the bridges can be recessed again with a knife, razor or Dremel tool. FYI, 80% of our Glide sales are Slots.

Hole Glides- The easiest to push and the best, cleaners with back pain, elbow, wrist, and shoulder issues and for those wanting the quickest dry times. Holes are also great for cleaning area rugs on location as the rug won’t lift up as you clean the edges and corners. Holes are the best choice for wool carpet and rugs. Dry soil removal prior to wet extraction is a must in most cases. The best choice for portable extractors too!

Hybrid Glides- Fits in between the two above, easier (some say much easier) to push than a Slot but dries slower than a Hole. Wands with large vacuum chambers such as Evolutions, SharpShooters, AW29s and the PMF “Machs” perform noticeably better with a Hybrid. Some debris can be extracted through the slot portion of the vacuum pattern, unlike our Hole pattern, but dry extraction is still recommended. This style leaves lines on some pile types and may need to be groomed after cleaning.
I thought slot would allow for the fastest, and holed for the slowest.

Bryce C

Name
Bryce
Well, if a hole glide gets me better results for my clients and helps my back over the course of a few hundred thousands wand strokes, and the only catch is a must do what I ought to be doing anyway... that's definitely my style. Excellence is a habit

Name
Swani
Dry times?

No, the opposite
I think I'm going to need to order a slot glide for pet homes. We are firm believers in prevac, but on occasion and after a thorough vac, we still pull a lot of pet hair up with the CRB. I don't want to vac again because it's wet with prespray. Most of the time I hit it with the 2" hose, but the smaller clumps that I miss don't suck up in my wand very well.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think I'm going to need to order a slot glide for pet homes. We are firm believers in prevac, but on occasion and after a thorough vac, we still pull a lot of pet hair up with the CRB. I don't want to vac again because it's wet with prespray. Most of the time I hit it with the 2" hose, but the smaller clumps that I miss don't suck up in my wand very well.
The old guys can't comprehend that.

• Haha
Reactions: Living The Dream

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom