new to vct floors

been using sub contractor for nearly 2 years to clean,wax and seal vct floors big monthly account, but lately he has been bumping the price up on me considering that this account is costing him nothing to maintain so, could someone walk me through detail to start doing it my self and get rid of this ungrateful s.o.b!

FLYERMAN

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Raddon
I made a video I sell through my website... kenscarpetcleaning.com or you can buy it from John.

Depending on the size of the job you could be getting way way in over your head. Eat that monster in small bites and you'll be okay.

Ken Raddon.

Fon Johnson

Nothing to maintain??

I guess I'm an ungrateful SOB, but then my break even for stripping is between $45 and $65 per hour. It is hard nasty work, and it is not cheap to do. Throw in the danger factor, and most don't charge anywhere near enough..

Lots has been posted here if you search back a few pages. There should be a good hours worth of reading.

I would be glad to answer questions and help when I have time. There is a lot of money to be made in vct, but it takes the right stuff to do it.

Back
Top Bottom