Company Name- Relief Restoration Services

Owner or employee-Employee

How long in the trade-15 years

City and state-Fletcher, NC

Website- reliefrestoration.com

Phone number if no website (PM me with it if you wish)-

Are you a member of a cleaning association? Yes

Are you a supplier or manufacturer? Yes, Supplier

Services offered (carpet, rugs, uph, water damage, leather, repairs etc)- Marketing and Consulting

Main cleaning equipment owned- Still own some of my old stuff (Prochem, US Products, and Power-Flite)

How did you find Mikey's Board- ICS Boards

How can we help you- Interested in being up-to-date with what goes on in the industry since I have spent the majority of my adult life on 24/7 call for fires and floods, and still love carpet, uph, and duct cleaning. I would like to let people know about what I am doing, but really I just want to network with other cleaners and restorers.

How can you help us- I am real good at sarcasm...oops I was typing my inner consciousness. Seriously. I have spent enough time in the industry that I can help people with a variety of issues (for free). I have strong knowledge in cleaning and restoration especially in large loss management and marketing. I also have a pretty good head for equipment needs, legal issues, HR matters, and the like.

RREric

Thanks for the welcome...I will watch out for Chavez (thanks to Fox News I have developed a healthy lack of trust when it comes to Venezuelan Dictators).

hogjowl

Idiot™
THIS Chavez is one of his Mexican cousins. Just as untrustworthy, but is an illegal here in America and is taking American cleaning jobs from us.

Plus, he's a dickhead.

Yea. I support Fox news myself. I am not conservative; I just like their shows more than the other propaganda spreading networks.

RREric

danielc said:
Yea. I support Fox news myself. I am not conservative; I just like their shows more than the other propaganda spreading networks.

I refer to myself as a conservative, just not a republican.

BTW grab a rack of baby backs for me a Gods favorite barbecue restaurant....Rendezvous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom