New Member To This Site

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Howdy All, I'm Torn. I'm a new member to this site. I've been in the cleaning business for about 15 years. Most of my background is in managing large cleaning company's. I started my own small carpet cleaning business about 2 years ago. Probably the worst time in the history of my life to start carpet cleaning business but that's how I seem to do things.
Since I've been on the managment side of the industry I don't know alot about carpet cleaning in homes and small business's and although I like my supplier I feel like I need another avenue to ask questions about things I don't know etc. I'm in the process of building my website and hope to have it up in a few weeks at the most.
As you can see I use only use ProChem products because they tell me they're the best. But what do you guys say? I also have a RX-20 that works really well. Thanks to the people that own and run this website. I think it's a great idea.

Torn

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Thanks Bro, how's business in Vegas? I hear construction in the toilet.

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Welcome.............

Change your "Equipment Profile...to VORTEX"....&...they come RUNNING...to KISS YOUR ASS.

Otherwise take a Number.......The PRICK'S....wil be along shortly....for your INITIATION....

Don't Back Down...!!!!! "they will smell the FEAR."....... :shock:

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Glad to hear it's getting better. I used to manage a branch in San Diego for ABM Janitorial and a friend of mine ran the Vegas branch. My boss was his boss so we'd go there every couple of months and hang out. It's a fun town to visit that's for sure. I must have gorged myself at every buffet there one time or another.......

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
I have an Everest. I bought it about a little over two years ago. Right before they came out with the new model. It's been a great machine I've very happy with it. I had a friend tell me to buy a blueline at the time and that they were just as good but I did not think so then and I don't now. I've had zero problems with my Everest and I love it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom