New Janitorial Room coming to MB.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
My brother is buying my share of the business. So now I'm taking a job at the local university as a facilities manager. So Mike is just giving me shit.
Oh I thought since Jon Don was advertising Janitorial Supplies Mike was making a board. But you are taking a regular job? Wish you the best my friend!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I use to clean 5 banks 4 Barclays and a Mid State Bank. Was very nice to get the checks every month. Easy and fast work.
I know, right? That amount of now can net you 5k to 7k per month or more depending on size and frequency at virtually minimal overhead.. I don't think ill ever stop acquiring janitorial.

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Thanks Bob!

Like I told them at the interview (1st ever job interview) the only difficulty will be figuring out what level of clean they want and slowing down. I'm used to production and job costing, this is much different.

Their overtime comes with two weeks notice, not as soon as the phone is hung up.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Holy crap:angry: My brother and I were partners in a family insurance agency for
15 yrs. That sorry wad was supposed to buy me out, but that didn’t last long. We didn’t talk for 5 yrs. But we reconciled and were buds for a few years before he passed away. I started my biz out of desperation from scratch, knowing nothing. Best thing that ever happened to me. We do 500k a year in Janitorial. But it took 30yrs. Best to you Richard!!!

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
Great idea Mike

I have been going 10 weeks and July is the slowest month in Oz.

From the outset I tacked on vacate cleans stove cleans and window cleans.

I am booked solid next week and picked up 2 more Real Estate Companies and put on 2 more contractors this week.

If some carpet cleaners want more work then the information they can get from the new room can also increase their bottom line with them offering more services.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
fell into a great retirement job...nice :cool:

now you won't have to feel guilty wasting your company's money on an overpaid, underworked exec with their feet on the desk 6 hours a day

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I thought you were in a family business. What happened that made you get out?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
What happened that made you get out?

no brainer
a big buck cushy retirement job dropped in his lap
(spiddy senses on bolded part)

... like being hired as the Walmart greeter at the general manager's salary
WAY less stress, headache, worry, etc for the next 20 years

His only challenge will be how to deal with soggyazz entrenched staff he just can't can like he's used to .
The rest will be all gravy comparatively....:cool::cool:

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom