New Introduction..

P

pablomoreno

Ok , I'm back...

I actually signed up a couple years ago when Greenie twisted my arm, but promptly forgot when some personal family issues took my attention. I couldn't remember my user name or password, so I signed up again. Duh....maybe the chems are getting to me?

Who am I? Paul Brown. I've been cleaning for about 13 years although it seems like just yesterday I started. I run a single truck, a Sprinter 3500, and use a Fox TM custom made for me. It has a Nissan motor with a 4.7 blower turning a 1.5 times engine speed. I can crank it (blower)to 4000 rpm when I need to. I run 4 to the door using Joe's coolcuffs and measure 450-470cfm at 100 ft of hose. I have a Cobb wand with a greenie 5 jet kit and slot glide. I have several wands but like that one the best. I have Cimex, Rotowash, Whittaker, and Cobb scrubbers, as well as dual speed rotaries. I like Dyson DC-14 vacuums.

I do a variety of high end residential and commercial. Commercial building to 100,000 sq ft

I clean the carpets and rugs in many of the wineries in the Napa Valley.

I clean oriental rugs as well.

I also grind, polish, and acid stain concrete, and clean tile and grout.

I love cleaning upholstery. Gary Heacock got me hooked. It can be really scary and reminds of the years when I used to be a glassblower and made long stem goblets. The longer the stem and thinner the bowl the more difficult it is to get it to the annealing oven. I like the challenges. It makes me think. So far I haven't ruined anything.

It's good to see Marty is alive and well and the same crew are still happily beating up on each other.

It's good to be back

Pablomoreno aka Paul Brown

Mike Draper

Do you carry any Dri-Eaz Studebakers on the truck? Mikey is auctioning off his old outdated falling apart model model so he can buy a new one.

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
howzit Paul? you are one of the very few i can thank for helping me to risk becoming a VLM'er and buy a Cimex. you may not remember, but wow am i thankful i listened to you.

RIP to the VLM board :(

and welcome, it is great to see another helping hand posting here :mrgreen:

you have been in this biz only a couple years longer than me and yet you are miles ahead in knowledge and experience. i envy you that!

P

pablomoreno

Mike,

I've been working on several new encap solutions by adding latex paint to the appropriate color of the rug.....rug modding to the max. Do they look clean? they look new! The baseboard can be an issue though. I have a new 1500rpm solution slinger........... talk about fast. This is really FAST. Forget that Vortex you can't hope to compete with latex paint spread at 1500 rpm! :D

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Wow. It's good to see you here Paul. A blast from the past!

I see that you still have that cool Fox Truckmount. Sounds like it is doing well for you. If they build them (truckmounts) right, there's no reason to ever get rid of them.

Nice meeting you at Atlanta Summerfest a few years back.

I hope things are going well for you!

hogjowl

Idiot™
It really IS good to see you posting here, Paul. If you'd come here a little sooner, you probably wouldn't be having to push that slot glided wand around.

Talk to Lizza about a hole glide.

Greenie

Ahh yes, the legend Paul has finally made it back around, welcome PabloMoreno.

check your Private messages.

and Yes I still saved that Aquamount for you, but it'll cost you lunch for storage.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom