New guy greetings

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
How about if we auction his new name.

For Catch 22 fans out here, I'm voting for Washington Irving....... and when he gets tired of it he can switch to Irving Washington.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Wandslinger, if you use Procyon do not use a CRB or the salts in the Procyon will damage the CRB. Not covered under warranty. Ask me how I know.

Oh, and welcome, if I didn't already say that!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Wandslinger, if you use Procyon do not use a CRB or the salts in the Procyon will damage the CRB. Not covered under warranty. Ask me how I know.

Oh, and welcome, if I didn't already say that!
I use Procyon with my crb and don't have any problems. I wash my crb after every use at the end of the day. I am using it today with Procyon Extreme on a hallway.

Name
Steve Lawrence
I use Procyon with my crb and don't have any problems. I wash my crb after every use at the end of the day. I am using it today with Procyon Extreme on a hallway.
Wow, how long have you been doing that? It took a year but each of my 10"ers needed all the gears replaced about $600 each. We didn't wash ours everyday so you'll probably get longer.

Reg, at Carpet Cleaner America, told me it was the salts in the Procyon that eats stuff up.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Wow, how long have you been doing that? It took a year but each of my 10"ers needed all the gears replaced about $600 each. We didn't wash ours everyday so you'll probably get longer.

Reg, at Carpet Cleaner America, told me it was the salts in the Procyon that eats stuff up.
I don't use the 10 inch and I think that's the difference. The 15 inch or 17 inch (depending on how you measure) is designed so that it can be used in a wash pit. Better/different seals that are more resistant to moisture entry. When I wash mine, I turn it on its side, turn the machine on and hose it down thoroughly. I think the 10 inch might short out with that procedure.

Reactions: Steve Lawrence

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom