New Encap Video #3 :-)

Ron Werner

Name
Ron Werner
cool commercials

One thing I noticed was HOW they portrayed HWE and Encap. HWE was an older man in a suit while Encap was a young man that hasn't learned how to dress yet. One professional, the other casual. Of course, one working hard for the money and the other making it hand over fist.

ACtually, I don't get it. I've HWE'd commercial glue down and I don't get wick backs. Mind you, I don't get into the 2000sf+ buildings because they don't want to pay 50cents/sf, what it costs to do the job right! If I HWE'd 2000sf in 2hrs I would expect wicking to!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Ron Werner said:
cool commercials

One thing I noticed was HOW they portrayed HWE and Encap. HWE was an older man in a suit while Encap was a young man that hasn't learned how to dress yet. One professional, the other casual.
Our videos are patterned after the popular Mac vs PC ads...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgzbhEc6VVo
Just havin a little fun :)

Ron Werner said:
If I HWE'd 2000sf in 2hrs I would expect wicking to!
You're probably right...
If you HWE'd 2000 sf in 2hrs you would expect wicking.
And if you HWE'd 2000 sf in 1 HOUR you would definitely expect wicking!
It's nice to be able to clean 2,000 sq ft per hour without wicking.
That can make all the difference when you're cleaning CGD.

I clean between 1600 and 2400 an hr with NO, NONE, NADA single wicking spot. Try 7200 sqft in 3 hrs and not one return spot.

I don't buy into your thinking.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Ho Hum......yawn......SHAMPOO.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Cleaning Artisit,

If you can average 2,000 sq ft per hr cleaning SOILED commercial glue down carpet using HWE and not get any wicking, you are an incredibly impressive cleaner! I tip my hat to you. Wait, I'm not wearing a hat.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
But the thing is, he really IS cleaning that carpet.

Not some scrub N' run.

All in an effort to keep this thread on top...for sales!

encapman

Name
Rick Gelinas
Jimmy,

You're just mad because you got encap juice in your eye...
10.jpg

...and your vision hasn't been the same since.

The next time you clean some carpets with the encap method, go back the next day and vacuum the area really good to get all the "crystals with the soil" out. Then take a spray bottle with plain water and spray an area 6"X6". Next take a brand spanking new white cotton towel and place over sprayed area. Place one foot on top of white towel and apply some weight and slightly twist your foot from side to side. Remove towel and report what it now looks like.

Tomorrow when you wake up and look into the mirror, did that towel make you see a professional cleaner or a scrub and run left the carpet dirty cleaner?

Ya know magic is really not magic, it's just an illusion!
Sound familiar?

DUSTY

genious

Rick

You amaze me. Those are fantastic videos.

really make a great point in a non pushy way.

breathe72

I'll help keep this post up top, but not cause I'm a shill.

I'm also not stuck in the seventies.

We ran both Cimex and HWE in Lincoln on Tuesday; 5500 sq ft, of cgd, that we do every 45 days; always with the HWE for the last 2 years.

Ran Cimex and the wand, head-to-head, for the final 800 sq ft stretch.

The wand was faster.

The Cimex was easier.

The Cimex left the carpets dry quckly.

The wand required dry passes and air movers.

Both left the carpets looking great.

The wand had hoses to roll up, and a waste tank to empty, and a water tank to replenish, and a van attatched to it that needed refuled, and a machine to wipe down, and chemical jugs to replenish.

The Cimex got a 30 second wipe-down & with a little extra effort, went in the back of my Ram and that was it.

Went back the next day to inspect; the carpet looked absolutely perfect and I could not tell where the different methods were used. True story.

I am sending my partner out on Monday, with the Cimex, to do 5 buildings in 4 days; buildings that normally get HWE.

Meanwhile, while he runs Cimex, the Truckmount is booked. Residential cleaning all next week.

I did not have to tell people "no" or "we are booked on that day" which was nice because we have then scooped up all the residential work that came in (and for February it is unusually busy here).

This is especially exciting to us because we are going to be able to clean two places at once, all week long, without a 2nd truckmount, THANK GOD.

Imagine being able to turn a 20 days of sales a month into 40 days of sales a month, without having to add another truck or tech, no nights, no double payments.

Again, not a shill.

Might I mention, someone from this board handed me a jug of Rick's Release-It juice right on Interlink's showroom floor this afternoon, the good man that he is, and doubt he's a shill. Just helpin a brother out.

Finally, I love my truckmount. Really, I do. I mean I LOVE it. Adding The Greenie hybrid glide has made me a hero in many home already.

I just love her even more when I'm not loading her up with hours.

Jimmy Ladwig.... do you play 8-tracks or cassettes???

I thought u might like some treats.....
hater_tots.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Harley failed to mention that he would go through a 5 gallon pail of Clean It and 12,000 gallons of water to super clean that size area.

He truly is a god.

G

My "Super Twin Vac Slide" Puts HWE on top! Absolutely Smoken!!! SHILL :lol:

breathe72

The Decision-makers at buildings & properties don't care about what comes out of your waste tank.

They care about the APPEARANCE of their carpets.

More and more we are finding that these commercial properties are asking for the same cleaning methods that the previous CC'ers used. Usually cause they had it hammered into them, or don't know any better.

Who hasn't taken a commercial account away from a bad bonnet cleaner, by giving a TM demo?

Or a TM company takes out another TM company.

Was it price? Or service? Or quality? Or something else?

Can an Encap guy bump a Truckmount guy, who bumped a bonnet guy, etc....?

But to come in with a Cimex and have them say "we like that better than all those hoses you used to run through our lobby or back doors...."

There is something to be said about working the wand and having them see you in a cloud of steam and dry-slurry.

But I haven't had anyone say they miss the Roar and rumble of my Truckmount.

It shows us that they aren't all that much in love with the Wand & Hose after all.

Back
Top Bottom