new Doors need new vinyl....

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
What Tom King said and lose the vacuum, it is just in the way of getting the message to people quickly and they may dismiss even reading if they think you are a maid service.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Mikesrearoftruck2_zps6720a85f.jpg

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
Mike- you do not have the vac on ur giant sides and imo it only risks taking away what is important i.e. what u do and contact info. Seriously if if it dismissed or missed because of someone fixating on the vacuum it is money wasted.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mikey P

Administrator
Thank you for you opinion.

Now go put a vacuum on all 30 of your butlers so your chimps can be REAL Carpet Cleaners. Survey the results for a year and how much happier your clients are now that they don't have to perform what should be provided in YOUR service. Carpet will stay cleaner longer, dry quicker and smell better as well, IF YOU REMOVE THE DIRT BEFORE TURNING IT INTO MUD.

less cleaning strokes, less pre spray and rinse, less wicking, edges are vacuumed and so on and so forth.

Sure you can ask them to do it but 90% of the time it will be done poorly with a POS, poorly maintained, sometimes beater bar-less junker. And with out enough time spent in crucial areas.

I bleed The Vac.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've always hated the vacuum.

With your name I'd have a line graphic of a Wing Back Chair, Armoire on an Oriental rug in the corner of your logo. But hey you're done pretty damn well with that ugly janitor's vacuum, so who am I to tell you what to do.

Get rid of the vacuum! :p

Shane Deubell

Supportive Member
Your average client has a better vacuum then your average carpet cleaner though...
Especially in the suburbs

Plus in this economy who wants to pay some guy $100 hour to vacuum?

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Something like this but not this wide a shot, I'd have a fancy chair angled where you see some window covering and part of a rug. Not a full room but a 1/4 of it, just so they get the idea you clean nice homes.

stock-illustration-17626706-vector-illustration-sofa-in-vintage-interior_zps41ca3095.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
Something like this but not this wide a shot, I'd have a fancy chair angled where you see some window covering and part of a rug. Not a full room but a 1/4 of it, just so they get the idea you clean nice homes.

stock-illustration-17626706-vector-illustration-sofa-in-vintage-interior_zps41ca3095.jpg

Great..Just what I want..flamboyant interior decorators calling me to complain that my bumper doesn't match my cornice board

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Great..Just what I want..flamboyant interior decorators calling me to complain that my bumper doesn't match my cornice board
Better than asking if you do wine tasting:Connoisseur wine tastingA wine's quality can be judged by its bouquet and taste. The bouquet is the total aromatic experience of the wine. Assessing a wine's bouquet can also reveal faults such as cork taint, oxidation due to age, overexposure to oxygen, or lack of preservatives and wild yeast contamination due to Brettanomyces or acetobacter yeasts. Although low levels of Brettanomyces aromatic characteristics can be a positive attribute, giving the wine a distinctive character, generally it is considered a wine spoilage yeast.
The bouquet of wine is best revealed by gently swirling the wine in a wine glass to expose it to more oxygen and release more aromatic[SUP][11][/SUP] etheric, ester, and aldehyde molecules that comprise the essential components of a wine's bouquet.[SUP][8][/SUP] Sparkling wine should not be swirled to the point of releasing bubbles.[SUP][12][/SUP]
Pausing to experience a wine's bouquet aids the wine taster in anticipating the wine's flavors. The "nose" of a wine - its bouquet or aroma - is the major determinate of perceived flavor in the mouth. Once inside the mouth, the aromatics are further liberated by exposure to body heat, and transferred retronasally to the olfactory receptor site. It is here that the complex taste experience characteristic of a wine actually commences.
Thoroughly tasting a wine involves perception of its array of taste and mouthfeel attributes, which involve the combination of textures, flavors, weight, and overall "structure". Following appreciation of its olfactory characteristics, the wine taster savors a wine by holding it in the mouth for a few seconds to saturate the taste buds. By pursing ones lips and breathing through that small opening oxygen will pass over the wine and release even more esters. When the wine is allowed to pass slowly through the mouth it presents the connoisseur with the fullest gustatory profile available to the human palate.

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
I get customers asking for one of our vacuum t shirts all the time.

can you say the same?

Yes, they constantly ask for our shirts, hats, hoody jackets, winter weight jackets, ball caps, skull caps etc. Do ur tshirts make it through more than 3 washes before the 2.00 fabric and 50 cent silkscreen disintegrate?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom