NEED VCT HELP

Michael L

Name
Michael L
Been stripping vct for a few years now but we have always used auto scrubbers to do it. Recently we purchased a propane powered stripper machine and it's been saving us alot of time but when we seem to do color tiles. The machine seems to Eat the color off the tile. A friend of mine informed me there is old vct and new vct. The old being vct that is a bit softer and the newer being hard. He informed me I cannot strip with the stripping machine on the old softer version of the vct because it will scrape away the color. This is new to me. We recently did a dr office with blue tile and it scraped off the color in so many spots. The customer wants me to restrip and wax which I am going to do, but it seems like the color is already faded off the floor and restripping will do nothin to bring the color back. PLEASE is there anything I can do to blend this in???? This is a deal that a has 6 different offices, the first one we did with stripper machine had white tile and came.out great but this one with blue is horrible. ADVICE SERIOUSLY NEEDED 20180729_132020.jpg

Attachments

• 20180729_144941.mp4
    6.2 MB · Views: 209

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom