Need pics of van interiors to help me setup my van..

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I am looking for ideas on how i should set up my van. If you can please include pics..

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Here is a rear door shot of a DC534 TM van we did:
08rear534.jpg

It has 175 Gallons of total water capacity.
Today, I would probably use the Mytee shelf system.

Larry

B

Bill G. Martin

Any of you guys ever put commercial grade carpet on the walls and roof to help cut down on the noise and to protect the walls-roof from dings and sweating? Sometimes when rolling up your vac hose, a coupler will slip loose and the hose will slap the wall or ceiling. After about 5 years, the interior starts to show wear and tear that maybe carpet would have helped protect this from happening.

If you did put carpet on....how did you do so and how well does it stick over a period of time? For example, Butler makes a package for $1200 that is white insulation, and attaches to the walls and ceiling, but to me that is an overkill in the money department.

handdi

Supportive Member
Name
Randy
i have put insulation on walls cover with peg board
just run some small wood down the walls horizatally
easy to do in a couple of hours
maybe les can post my vans up

calling les?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
I'm just trying to see how everyone has there stuff in the van, I am a porty guy, and i am going to run my (for some jobs) High proformance porty outa my van so i can save on the wear and tear of my ass pulling the monster in and out of the van. it has autofill and autodump. it has shelves in the van right now but i have to tweak to make the spacing right to hold bottles of chem. Ill post a pic when i get a chance. .

thanks guys and keep the pics coming if you can.. i like to see how everyone is organizing there stuff..

i like the on the door bottle holders john from mytee is making..

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
I take it you'll have to put the porty in the back for easier access to take out of van. Otherwise you'd have to have a large ramp if putting on the side. Here's some pics of mine anyways. Extended van. Other then a few months that I tried the reel on the back , I've always had it on the side, leaves the back wide open. A 20" floor machine fits in the center when needed.

DSCN0546_edit.jpg

DSCN0552_edit.jpg

DSCN0550_edit.jpg

DSCN0551_edit.jpg

Albert

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Well today i put everything in that i use for carpet cleaning.. i think that it looks pretty sweet. its tight but it fits. just had my van painted. ill post pics as soon as i can..

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
albert....where is that funny green machine :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B

Bill G. Martin

Wow those Aussie PowerClean People are a class act. They know how to really doll things up. That finished carpeted interior makes for a really nice looking, practical package. As an Owner/Operator, I want want the the looks and the right stuff in my truck so that it makes an impression that is positive for the home owner or the commercial account that I am working for at the time. You never know how much of an impact or statement is made by a neat well organized "sexy" looking truck. That is one of those "silent-message" things that helps with referrals. People like to refer cleaners who are not only successful cleaners, but also look like they are a successfu,l well run business.

Bill in Central Florida

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Thanks guys, you have helped alot. i am going to go with the roll on bedliner stuff and maybe get some goodies for the doors and stuff..

alazo1

Name
Albert Lazo
Can you hose off the interior with carpet on top?

Doug, I saw a Chem-Dry truck parked the other day, I think a tear came out.........NOT

Albert

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom