Need new call center

tres davis

Name
tres
I was using the service monster super agents and everything was going smooth...but they are closing their doors at the end of November and I'm looking for another option. Anyone have any good recommendations? We have 1.5 residential routes and a fairly full commercial route. It's probably not enough to hire someone just for that but I might not have a choice. I can't answer the phones myself as I'm in the field checking on our restoration jobs mostly. Any other good call centers out there?

Mikey P

Administrator
I was using the service monster super agents and everything was going smooth...but they are closing their doors at the end of November and I'm looking for another option. Anyone have any good recommendations? We have 1.5 residential routes and a fairly full commercial route. It's probably not enough to hire someone just for that but I might not have a choice. I can't answer the phones myself as I'm in the field checking on our restoration jobs mostly. Any other good call centers out there?

How $uper were they per month?

And what all did they do besides book jobs?

AJR

Supportive Member
Name
Whatshisbutt
24/7 all year answer phone pam.moore@answerphoneofamerica.com they also know service monster. so far the best out there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom