"MY" Washboard Glide 4 Prochem Stairtool

G

I'm not selling these, so you don't need to delete this!
Just sharing:
photo-9.jpg

Well, even tho I don't care for Glides, I made one for my Prochem Stair tool !
I made this out of "PEEK" 1 INCH ROUND.
What is Peek? it's over $5.00 a inch. WOW!

:Superior chemical resistance
:Good abrasion resistance
:Flexible with high tensile strength

Now I have a GREAT Washboard Glide for those nasty matted down dirty STAIRS

Greenie

peek was one of the materials I tried along with delrin, rulon, glass filled ptfe etc... in the end the regular virgin teflon worked best.

G

Greenie said:
peek was one of the materials I tried along with delrin, rulon, glass filled ptfe etc... in the end the regular virgin teflon worked best.

Teflon is not any good if you are looking for agitation!
And longer life.
And I can take it off & put it on with my fingers! (Great Material) SNAP! :wink:

G

Mikey P said:
Wait til you see the new Dri Ease wand... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Any more scoop on this? Have you tested it? If so, any bold statements, like you will be giving up your Ti and go with the Dri-Eaz? Any photos?

Greenie

Vacuum is the real agitation, if you think not, disconnect your vac hose and push that slider.....smooth as silk on presprayed carpet.

If a guy needs more agitation, he'd be ahead to just break out an agitation machine and charge a nickle more, and do the job right.....in my humble opinion.

you ready for some more O2?

G

Greenie said:
Vacuum is the real agitation, if you think not, disconnect your vac hose and push that slider.....smooth as silk on presprayed carpet.

If a guy needs more agitation, he'd be ahead to just break out an agitation machine and charge a nickle more, and do the job right.....in my humble opinion.

you ready for some more O2?

Well, that's hard to do on stairs! lol
And NO you can't push a "Washboard Slide or Washboard Glide" easily with NO vacuum and a ton of prespray! WHY ,. it's those grooves man! They are sooo awesome, that they will scrub paint off the carpet! Just read what user's have to say.

And soon will need some 02 !
Cheers, AL

G

Well Mikey, looks like I will be selling these after all, since people are all ready asking to buy them!
SOOO I guess you might as well delete this thread now, don't want you to feel like an un-payed whore! again! lol

Roight Then >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AL

Name
Nate W.
Damn, with all do respect. Give someone an inch and they take a foot. I don't see why your too cheap to pay for advertising. I hope you don't think Mikey is dumb enough not to see through the BS. If I were Mikey, I'd ban your @$$. You insult him after he leaves your post up.

If you want to play with the other kids, play by the rules.

GeneMiller

Name
gene miller
I just started using the glides about 6 months ago when I hired a new helper and he couldn't push the wand. Needless to say I loved them and will never go back. My only complaint is that they wear out to fast. After 3 months they are flat with lots of deep grooves. I wish Teflon was more durable.

Gene

Jack May

That Kiwi
Name
John
Al did the samer thing on the Aussie board. Put up a thread in general area, I shifted it into the suppliers area (where he doesbn't even have to pay!!) and he puts up a copy of this one to get more exposure under the guise (I'm not sellnig these...) Yet as soon as everyone hears how great they are, yep, he's taking orders... oh well, my sales have worked, please shift the thread :roll:

We ain't wet behind the ears Al!!

John

Greenie

There was a point in this Ad somewhere, FLAT and a big ass slot, and additional grooves does Not GLIDE very well, nor dry very well, so is it really a stair glide?

Honestly..it's kind of the Anti-glide, let's see if Mikey would like that on his Vortex?

As for wear, keep your teflon glides Round as best you can, a little block of wood and some 80 grit or a Rasp will make short work of keeping them round, then follow with some 120 grit, it'll also clean them up nicely. keep em' round and they will push easier and extract better.

If it's a Genuine GreenGlide, there is a 6 mo. wear or breakage warranty, no questions asked, if you think it "wore out" or breaks in some way in under 6 mo. you are entitled to a FREE repalcement glide, just call the 866 number on your dogtag and talk with Lisa.
There are way more benefits to using teflon than negatives, teflon is here to stay.

Mikey P

Administrator
If dead beat Al has sold more than 40 of those stupid things I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Does Fraud Allen let you sell your crap for free Al?

Mikey P

Administrator
I did.

Alan Bush has been asked to anti up the $20.00 a month more times then I can remember to play along like all the others here who have things to sell.

G

Greenie said:
There was a point in this Ad somewhere, FLAT and a big ass slot, and additional grooves does Not GLIDE very well, nor dry very well, so is it really a stair glide?

Honestly..it's kind of the Anti-glide, let's see if Mikey would like that on his Vortex?

Your not to bright! Now I have a GREAT Washboard Glide for those nasty matted down dirty STAIRS! (Get it ? WASHBOARD, FOR AGITATION :roll: ) And the slot is the same size as the stair tool ! :roll:
Not designed for easy slideing! :roll:
You only prove that your a jerk, when you try talking shit about something you have never tried! :roll:
They just don't want people to know about much better products being made out there, then the poor performing glides you make! :lol:

Cheers, AL

Mikey P

Administrator
It's "You’re not too bright"

If you're going to pick on someone's intelligence try not to make YOURself look like a jack ass.

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
Mr. Slide.

This board is full of free speech.. everyone is entitled to their own opinion. i think that you should pay mikey the $20 u owe him... he was gracious enough to at least let you keep this thread. he could have just wiped it away..

G

Mr. Slide; Do you make Slides for Westpak 4 Jet Wands?

P.S. Jeff did you get my pm about the EDIC wand I have needing a glide?

Scott S.

Supportive Member
Name
Scott
rjfdube.

you dont read much.. mr slide isnt selling he was just telling everyone about his washboard glide..

G

John Middleton said:
Al did the samer thing on the Aussie board. Put up a thread in general area, I shifted it into the suppliers area (where he doesbn't even have to pay!!) and he puts up a copy of this one to get more exposure under the guise (I'm not sellnig these...) Yet as soon as everyone hears how great they are, yep, he's taking orders... oh well, my sales have worked, please shift the thread :roll:

John
Well, think what you like Jonny, but the truth is: brought my stair tool to work that night with plans of making "ME" a Washboard Glide for it, I did, it came out better then i planned,( The son of a bitch just snaps on, totally bitchen) took pictures that same night (made it on my lunch break) posted it that night (to share & show off a bit), next day, people wanted it, SOOO I said to myself i'll make them to order, why not?
I can making ANYTHING to order, and so many more COOL products to come!

PLEASE MIKEY BOY, What I share here is way better then :
Whats the best pre-spray : Whats the best pre-spray : Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :.............................................

Chill out, people want to see and learn new things! It's just a simple little thread! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Roight Then, AL :lol:

Name
Nate W.
Mr. Slide said:
[quote="John Middleton":1gd69gtj]Al did the samer thing on the Aussie board. Put up a thread in general area, I shifted it into the suppliers area (where he doesbn't even have to pay!!) and he puts up a copy of this one to get more exposure under the guise (I'm not sellnig these...) Yet as soon as everyone hears how great they are, yep, he's taking orders... oh well, my sales have worked, please shift the thread :roll:

John
Well, think what you like Jonny, but the truth is: brought my stair tool to work that night with plans of making "ME" a Washboard Glide for it, I did, it came out better then i planned,( The son of a bitch just snaps on, totally bitchen) took pictures that same night (made it on my lunch break) posted it that night (to share & show off a bit), next day, people wanted it, SOOO I said to myself i'll make them to order, why not?
I can making ANYTHING to order, and so many more COOL products to come!

PLEASE MIKEY BOY, What I share here is way better then :
Whats the best pre-spray : Whats the best pre-spray : Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :Whats the best pre-spray :.............................................

Chill out, people want to see and learn new things! It's just a simple little thread! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Roight Then, AL :lol:[/quote:1gd69gtj]

It's just a simple $20! Why have rules if you don't live by them? You a Obama supporter?

Mikey P

Administrator
So you really can't afford $20 a month to promote your stuff here legitimately like Olsen, Cobb and all the rest do?

Are you really that broke?

You have one last chance to use this board properly before I toss ya to the fishes.

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
So you really can't afford $20 a month to promote your stuff here legitimately like Olsen, Cobb and all the rest do?

Are you really that broke?

You have one last chance to use this board properly before I toss ya to the fishes.

It's about damn time! If I were Olson, Cobb, and all the rest, I'd like a credit for a month. :lol:

G

Mikey P said:
If dead beat Al has sold more than 40 of those stupid things I'll be a monkey's uncle.

Does Fraud Allen let you sell your crap for free Al?
Hey,dont use my word,and for god sake,spell it right.(phraud)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom