My Favorite Daily Chemicals

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
I use ProChem Dry Slurry and ProChem Ultra Pac for daily usage. Is there something that works better that's cheaper out there? If so what is it, or what is your favorites?

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Chris I want to commend you for joining this board on aug 1st and stepping up to the plate with your filled out profile.

Many scumbags come on here with fake names with minimal info and are takers ,not givers.

What you use is perfectly fine as I use the prochem line also.

CleanEvo

I use Dry Slurry all the time, it's awesome. People are using all kinds of different stuff and I've tried some of the, but Prochem ALWAYS works... tried and true. I just can't figure out why everyone doesn't use the stuff?

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Walrus said:
Chris I want to commend you for joining this board on aug 1st and stepping up to the plate with your filled out profile.

Many scumbags come on here with fake names with minimal info and are takers ,not givers.

What you use is perfectly fine as I use the prochem line also.

Thanks Bro

Willy P

Name
Willy P
CleanEvolve said:
I use Dry Slurry all the time, it's awesome. People are using all kinds of different stuff and I've tried some of the, but Prochem ALWAYS works... tried and true. I just can't figure out why everyone doesn't use the stuff?
Because there's Ultrachem! :wink:

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
CleanEvolve said:

That's one of the reasons I joined this group to get more educated on what other people are using and why.

I've been using ProChem Power Burst on the nasty homes and restaurants and am thinking of using it more. It's almost the same price as Dry Slurry and I can use Power Burst as a pre spray then rinse with water and get good results.

Doing this saves on using Ultra Pac as a pre spray and then when I clean with just water/steam I should get a end product with less residue. Here are the price camparisons I got from my supplier. If I buy it in 48 pound pails it seems to be the way to go....

Power Burst :Enzyme pre spray
$27.77 6 lb jar
$182.17 48 lb Pail
$4.73 per lb refill

Dry Sluury:
$33.47 6 lb jar
$178.52 48 lb pail
$3.02 Per lb refill

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Because by just using the pre spray I'm getting good results without using TM detergent. That's why

G

Oh. Ok. It kinda looked like you were sometimes skipping the prespray and just used the detergent to clean with. Do you do that?

Ever hang out at the Turkey Inn?

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
Josh said:
Oh. Ok. It kinda looked like you were sometimes skipping the prespray and just used the detergent to clean with. Do you do that?

Ever hang out at the Turkey Inn?

Yes, but very rarely. If the carpet is not very soiled at all and there are no visable traffic lines or spots I'll go over it with just my TM bottle juice. That does not happen very often though.

No, I've not spent any time in the fammed Turkey Inn. However I've got many O Friend's that tell legendary stories about the happenings there. I don't drink so I don't hang in bars. How do you know about the Turkey Inn?

G

Wow! Another Mikey boarder who don't drink! What is that, like 4 of us now?

I've spent some time in Poway and I have a cousin who used to 'head up the hill' to Ramona and see a friend and they would always go to the Turkey to throw darts and get drunk.

The price of Powerburst has dropped big time. It was around 250 for a 48 lb bucket and I believe I saw it on Jon Don website for 160 ish. That is cheap considering you only need 1 oz per gallon in a pump sprayer for really dirty carpet and even less for light soiled carpet. I was mixing 12 oz in my hydroforce and have cut back to 4-6 oz unless I am cleaning a grease pit and then I use the full 12 oz. The two presprays that I consistently use are Powerburst and Powerstrike. Another prespray that I am thinking about using more for residential is Express Lane from Chemspec. It cleans just like Ultrapac but has almost no smell or atleast is not as strong as the Ultrapac. Again you could mix 16 oz in a hydroforce and make four jugs and then mix two jugs at 32 oz for more soiled carpet. So six hydroforces for a great chemical priced under 30 dollars is imo a good choice. It is also safe for stain resistant carpet.

Name
Lee Stockwell
My "Favorite Daily Chemical" is Mountain Dew....the carpet cleaner's curse.

Otherwise I don't care to drink either, just a personal thing.

TimP

Lee Stockwell said:
My "Favorite Daily Chemical" is Mountain Dew....the carpet cleaner's curse.

Otherwise I don't care to drink either, just a personal thing.

My dentist tells me that mountain dew is the worst for your teeth out of all soda. Most acidic and a lot of sugar. :mrgreen:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
#7 (I like that number, BTW)

7-7-92

here's an even more uncanny thing about 7 that happened a few years ago.

The family wanted to take me out for my sobriety anniversary.
On the date 7-7, the odometer on the car read 77,777 miles as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant at 7 o'oclock.. :shock:

(fo-reel!)

Torn, the two chems you're now using, Powerburst and Ultrapac are two of the best on the market.
Are there other chems "cheaper"? sho-nuff, but you'll be hard pressed to find any "better"

..L.T.A.

Greenie

rinsing with water sucks, especially if you have hard water in Ramona, stay with your slurry, even if you mix it lighter, it'll help to rinse your Pre-spray faster too, and give you cleaning punch if you have something come up like she suddenly ask your to move the couch AFTER you pre-sprayed and the husband told you not to move it.

CleanEvo

Willy P said:
CleanEvolve said:
Because there's Ultrachem! :wink:

Tried it... not as good. Maybe the carpets are dirtier out here in the valley. :D

Torn

Name
Chris Thomas
meAt said:
#7 (I like that number, BTW)

7-7-92

here's an even more uncanny thing about 7 that happened a few years ago.

The family wanted to take me out for my sobriety anniversary.
On the date 7-7, the odometer on the car read 77,777 miles as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant at 7 o'oclock.. :shock:

(fo-reel!)

Torn, the two chems you're now using, Powerburst and Ultrapac are two of the best on the market.
Are there other chems "cheaper"? sho-nuff, but you'll be hard pressed to find any "better"

..L.T.A.

Thanks Man, I appreciate the feedback. I'm always trying to find the best products. The results usually speak for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom