My 4th of July celebration

Mikey P

Administrator
lunchpail019.jpg

lunchpail020.jpg

Larry B

Name
Larry Burrell
Thats more than we had its been raining all day so every thing has been canceled till Sunday.

What ya working on there Mikey?

Askal

RIP
Name
Al
Gee, we had a few friends over and ate shrimp and scallop picatta over pasta with too much wine. Sang patriotic songs and told lies. Perfect 4th. Oh yeah we had a toast to my 32nd year in business. Looks like you are having fun too and I will be down to see the finished product soon.
Al

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
looks like the shit was to tall :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
spent the day doing yardwork and then the candy store with the kids. Then beach for a few hours, cook out dinner and in bed rocking it by 9:30 asleep by 10:30

We have a huge beach celebration on the third at the house at the beach with family

Now having coffee after reorganizing the box truck and then off to work to replace a pad and clean 4 rooms and stairs

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
waldo that would be about 6.2 gallons

I have never heard of a 26lb tank. If a 33.3lb tank holds 8 gallons then a 26lb would hold 6.2

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I'll give ypu 5 bucks to muss up Greenie's hair. Does he clear coat that every morning?

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Willy P said:
I'll give ypu 5 bucks to muss up Greenie's hair. Does he clear coat that every morning?

Yes. And he hates for anyone to touch it.

Waiting to see the final pics.

Take care,
Lisa

Greenie

Damn Willy, thats a bit too close to ghey, at least comment about the gray hairs, I keep telling the barber to just cut the gray ones.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Greenie said:
Damn Willy, thats a bit to close to ghey, at least comment about the gray hairs, I keep telling the barber to just cut the gray ones.

It just looks wind tunnel proof. It was actually a comment on your impeccable personal hygiene. Never a hair out of place. Don't worry about the gray, it's that pink yarmulke that gives you major grief. :lol:

steve frasier

Supportive Member
Name
steve frasier
I had more sparks and bang with the stuff we lit, even tried to blow up a few things :shock:

Hyde probably had a nice display also with the Baby Boomer and Biker Babe

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom