Mixed feelings about the windows which I'm kind of partial to, especially when driving

Mikey P

Administrator
20220626_165042-COLLAGE.jpg

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Both look great one you have to clean . So take it into consideration if the visibility is there Windows . If not useable sign space with out ...Larger font also !!! Put some ego out there .Your very very good . Tell the people passing by ! Its not bragging if you can talk the talk and walk the walk ... My slogan was The Leader in the Cleaning Field .Why you think your better bring it baby...I will smoke you like a sweet fattie ! Industry Trade instructor -your making manuals have access to all the best .Put your foot up some butts -Boi ! Who makes the world's finest glides -you do . You brag enough to us start tell them mofo's driving by who the Big Dawg is ... You invented the brush glide so ya man get Jacked ...Your big in stature get bigger in advertising ! An delegate man even Saiger got 3 trucks -Boyle too ...Pump up the volume down there ... Hire the bald old guy here ...wtf !!! lol . Fk buy Marty out hire him too. If they dont buy from me .I pig farm em to him ... You will be only cleaner in a 1000 mile radius ...Tony Soprano knows lol !!!

• Haha
Reactions: Mikey P

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Some day - Bro my Mother who died 20 yr ago tommorow . Used to tell me every Sunday nite when I asked her to go to Movies -Domani- Domani ...Domani never fkn happened ...Do it now . Ok don't put s--t off . You have one life live it man ... Decisive wins !

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I'll be getting 12ft box truck soon. Need to find installer for roll up door for the side . Looking forward to more room.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
the passenger side window just behind front seat can be useful at an intersection for visibility.

^^this^^

right side cargo door window.
Otherwise you have to climb out of the seat to see to to the right at any intersection that's not 90 degrees

and try backing out of a town with angled street parking.
you can't see till you're backed up into the road

..L.T.A.

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I'm working on buying one thing at a time. I want to get a reel like you have. And tool shelf like you have with better chem racks. Then it will be plenty of room. The overall truck height is 8'9. It's a used penkse truck. I opted for 12ft instead of the u haul 10ft truck. Too tiny.

Reactions: Mikey P

Mikey P

Administrator
Got some help from the sun, one side came off in a few minutes.

Used a clothes steamer on the others

and a shit ton of Carb cleaner.

My digits are sore.

steve_64

^^this^^

right side cargo door window.
Otherwise you have to climb out of the seat to see to to the right at any intersection that's not 90 degrees

and try backing out of a town with angled street parking.
you can't see till you're backed up into the road

..L.T.A.
Back up cameras are nice.

F

FB7777

Windows is OK

I’m more of an iOS Apple guy 😂

definitely prefer window vans especially on the passenger rear side

if or when you wrap I would use a see through pixelated vinyl on the side window for visibility

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom