mikeysboard on smartphones

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
How many of you checking mikyesboard on some type of smartphone? Mikey and Mark how abot a mikyesboard mobile version? Would that cost a lot? I find myself scrolling left and right A LOT! :) just a thought...I'm too busy these days to sit in front of the computer, so I'm checking in from my blackberry often. Zee
Iti

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I hope TheMonkeysForum doesn't have it yet... I would rather not be a follower. If they don't have the mobi version, then let's do it!!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I have no problems with Mikeysboard on my HTC Tilt from AT&T looks and acts just like it does on my computer. Of Course my phone is windows mobile with IE Mobile so that might make a difference.

I visit Mikeysboard from several devices ... but I dont have a Blackberry.
mb.jpg

031109021.jpg

122408013.jpg

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I can view everything on the blackberry but I need to scroll left and right a lot because of the screen being a little small. Other then that I can see all contents even the videos are playing. But I thought perhaps a simplified mobile version would be easier on the user like me.

joey895

Supportive Member
Name
Joey J.
I use a blackberry. I use opera for my browser. You can set it to full version or mobile. On the mobile version there is no scrolling left and right. Scrolling to the left and right with the trackball let's you move up and down at hyper speed.

I personally never use the mobile versions of websites, because they usually lack some content.

Becker

Name
Becker
works well on the treo. always has.
ics works well also.
topic frame only full screen no banners.
tobad ics only needs to be checked once a week.

TimP

I have the 8330 blackberry curve and prefer the regular screen on my opera browser but some how for MB it got set to mobile version and I don't know how to change it back.

It's cool to have a smartphone so that when you're inbetween jobs or waiting around you can burn some time faster on the boards etc. I probably spend 2-3 times as much time on here since I got my blackberry.

I also enjoy visiting youtube on the go, but I have to use the blackberry browser for it to work.

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
i would get on on my iphone ,the first one - original, and it took a while to load pics. now i have the iphone 3gs and it is a zip very quick and nice to use when not on a computer.

Chads

Supportive Member
I love my new i phone just got it last week and it has been a blast just took a movie today to see how good it will do. I'll post it later just show how good of picture it takes. It might be different on the bigger screen but in person it looks pretty good for phone. I do have to scroll around a little bit with my phone but thats so it is readable for me othewise its to small.

Back
Top Bottom