Mikey's Fest Scottsdale Oct 26-28 2017 Updates

Mikey P

Administrator
In the spirit of grassy rootness, I'm very thrilled (not excited, that's Mason Tomaino's line) to announce that MB's own Will Saring from www.nautraldry.com will be speaking and providing cleaning demonstrations of his kick ass Encap/Host dual VLM method.
I'm convinced that no one knows how to work Facebook marketing better than Will does. He was the first to successfully dominate the market in Las Vegas and has the 9,719 page likes and 183 reviews to prove it. This will not be a fluff session with generalities and gloss overs, we'll be watching Will design an ad from the ground up and watch it's performance. We'll also have Will critique attendee's FB pages and ads.
Yelp, Instagram and other Social Media sites will be discussed as well. You can count on the information to be up to the very minute and extremely accurate.

Take a good long look at his FB page (https://www.facebook.com/NaturalDry/)and get your questions ready. I promise you, this session alone is worth the $170 entree fee, let alone the time you get to spend with with Will Saring by the pool getting one on one advice.

(Vegas area cleaners not allowed in this session for obvious reasons, sorry.)

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Helmet 2.jpg

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL
I've been told if I get hurt not to come home. So if you see me all laid out, leave me there. Buzzards gotta eat same as worms. :winky:

Shhheeeet junior, I AM MIGHTY!

This boy ain't gettin hurt! :biggrin:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
LOL

I still feel young and you never forget how.

I maybe sore the next day, so keep the number to the golf cart handy! :biggrin:

Can I at least wear my helmet in the golf cart? :shifty:

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
You are right its been a few weeks. You can still see my ruts. Its just too damn muddy. Hell, the wife threw away my shirt and jeans. She said you're not putting those in my washer.

Soon as it dries out, I'll be back at it. Well after I clip the pastures down some.

The weight? Dude that's fall protection! I don't need a chest protector.

This way its a soft landing and I don't fall on anything hard like my head or my dik. :winky:

Reckless 3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mikey P and FB7777

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Here you go Fred. A little fresh Kansas air! :winky:

How much you want to bet it was a safe landing?

I should be fine about the same time they get done repairing my front forks. :errf:

Boyle.jpg

Mikey P

Administrator
I'm tempted to change to name of the event to Mikey's Hard Surface Fest
There is a mind boggling amount of tile and Luxury Vinyl Plank at all three RMH's.
If you or your employees don't feel confident in how to approach the hard stuff, you'll leave this MF with an ungodly amount of experience and confidence.
I'm going to assume Curt Johnston and Thomas L Conway will have perfected their Hard Surface wand by then, so we should all be looking forward to seeing that.
Anders Berg stopped by one of the houses last week and ran some tests with his Swede Pads, I'll let him tell us about that..
Reg from Carpet Cleaner America will be sending out some 20" units to help dig the mop water residue out of the faux wood grain so Anders and his magic mops, glided wands, OP or 175s with absorbent pads will get used to soak up the loosened soil. We'll need plenty of 10's and 15/17's too.
Don't worry about not getting any time to test wands, Zippers, Rotary Extractors and truckmounts, on Friday we have 5000 or so feet of very dirty carpet at the hotel. I can't wait to watch Mark Saiger clean it all....
Don't forget, Tuesday is the "Mikey's Fest Desert Rat Race 2000". Dirt Bikes, Quads and Side By Sides and loads of old fat guys in the beautiful Sonoran outback..
What could be more fun?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom