Mikefest 2010

Mikey P

Administrator
Jon Don is offering to host the event at their Tampa Bay, FL lodcation on February 19, 20 and 21st of 2010.

Before I make a commitment I need to get commitments from you all who WILL attend and would like to hear from JD friendly suppliers who would like to take part.

MF has always been a money losing venture for me despite the cover charges. Like previous years I would need to charge $100 a head to cover expenses.

Please commit now if you can.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
Tampa.... and hmmmmmmmmm a few days in the keys either before or after...but will it be as good as going to JimMys

danny im stayin at your doublewide
this is enough notice for you to get the pigs out and clean up the place

The Preacher

if you'll bring the wife (you still have her, right?) you're more than welcome to fly into Tallahassee and i'll drive y'all down myowndamnself!!! :D

TimP

Danny Strickland said:
if you'll bring the wife (you still have her, right?) you're more than welcome to fly into Tallahassee and i'll drive y'all down myowndamnself!!! :D

He'd probably save money flying to tampa and paying cab fare to a hotel. Tallahassee isn't exactly an airport that has a ton of traffic so getting there costs extra.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
St Louis would make the most sense, it's central to the country so reasonably you would get the best draw. ???

Lots to see and do, they have the Arch, River boats, Grants Farm, Clydesdale, Budweiser Beer tours, Six Flags.

and it only a 5-hour drive for me. :mrgreen:

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
Just moved from Tampa....but I'm still in Florida and a good 8 hr drive and I'm there. Count me in!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I need to talk to Dave and Jon in Vegas first. It was pretty low even for them so not sure how much they know about it.

harryhides

Name
Tony
A good place to be in Febuary - no-one wants to be in St Louis in Feb, Richard, catch a plane to Tampa and I'll come just to watch you kick that pigman's ass.
But then again, I just might be in Palm Springs again. Heck, I don't even know where I'll be living just yet.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
A good place to be in Febuary - no-one wants to be in St Louis in Feb, Richard, catch a plane to Tampa and I'll come just to watch you kick that pigman's ass.
But then again, I just might be in Palm Springs again. Heck, I don't even know where I'll be living just yet

It doesn't have to be in February.

I like Porkchop, he's funny......looking! :p

Chris A

Name
Chris
I would be pretty well commited, was planning on Orlando in Feb. anyway...

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
Promise us no protector tests this year.

OK?

Promise, Marty.
No public testing in uncontrolled enviroments ever again.
Once I have my Lab set up, I intend to try and develop workable and repeatable test procedures.
The results will cost far more than you can afford.

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
now that i know the redneck preacher wants to do me in and wrap me in a burlap sack drop me off in the sawgress and kiddnap me wife
and the chance that the other wackjob might drive out of Alabama
i think bill should hold it up at drieaz

joe harper

Name
joe harper
Should I bring my CONCUBINE........? :wink:

We will need your A-TECH....To suck-up the DRool............. :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
davegill said:
yes x2 at min and more than likely x4
will you be ready to kiss my ass??

If you get a 3 inch or larger MB vac tatt on a fully visible (lower arms, neck, forehead, lower legs etc portion of that body, I'll pucker up.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dear Mr Bruders has very graciously offered to help offset cost for the event as well as offer his facility in Nashville in the off chance Olsen kills Dave Howard

Come stroke the Stryker!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom