Mike6fest venue change!

Mikey P

Administrator
I have decided to take Dear Mr Bruders up on his offer and move next years event to Nashville Tennessee.

No firm date yet but the gathering will take place on a Friday, Saturday and Sunday sometime in mid February to mid March.

The Legends facility there has loads of room to let Harry run his bullshit tests, set up and run as many truckmounts and teef loosening Jigglers as we care too. A well formulated class room is available as well.

Ground zero is 10 minutes from the airport and hotels are within walking distance. Being a Southwest hub you'll be able to get real cheap flights. Nashville looks and sounds 100 times more interesting the Tampa Bay for us cultural activities and food snobs and you broke dick red necks will be over joyed with the banjo music selections.

Billy Yeadon and Jim Pemberton have confirmed their willingness to teach a line dancing class and every attendee will get a free 2800 Dehu as a parting gift so save your chips and plan ahead!

Thanks for the offer Jon Don, now you can let your breath out!

G

A venue change and I had my heart set on Florida

was there any special reason for the change

I was hoping to have that Yea-don fellow meet my sister Gupta

339916_f520hotcurry.jpg

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
i have a 28+ man golf thingy around that time so I just got done researching TAMPA

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I got your back chavez and that is all you will need

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
will go for sure please try to schedule the week before or after a chuck dewald class so i can hit two birds with one stone!

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
done deal..oxy is only down the road,dave gargan only up in knoxville, john g not far away....should make for a good ol group of WACKJOBS

Bob Foster

Nashville Weather

Nashville is situated in a natural basin encompassing wooded hills, the Cumberland River and numerous tributaries. Its elevation is 550 feet (168 m.) at lowest point, and 1,100 feet (336 m.) at the highest point. The average precipitation per month is 4.01 inches.

Spring: March tends to be cool at the beginning of the month, warming to the mid-to-upper 60s by month's end. Evenings may still be a bit brisk.

Summer: The weather is warm and humid.

Fall: Days are warm and pleasant. Evenings require a sweater or light jacket.

Winter: Generally mild, temperatures range from cool to cold. If snowfall occurs, it is usually in January or February and is seldom heavy.

Average Average High Average Low
Annual 59 70 49
Spring (March-May) 59 70 48
Summer (June-August) 78 89 67
Fall (September-November) 60 72 49
Winter (December-February) 39 49 30

harryhides

Name
Tony
Though still unlikely, it is possible that the Boards two greatest reclusive arse-holes and cyber-lovers could actually get to meet each other at this event.

Both have repeatedly demanded that their status requires an "appearance fee" for them to show up.

My guess is that if they both agreed to sit over a dump tank of pre-spray for a few hours that all of their expenses would be covered at a buck a ball.

Greenie

It's gonna be coooold!

no worse than PA in the winter, I'm there, though i might get in on that appearance fee stuff.

ron markam

Oh boy.This ought to be good.Our weather is pretty good during that time of year.Plus there is plenty to do.Wildhorse saloon,BB Kings and plenty to do on 2nd ave downtown.Also I may be able to get us a facility to do demos on Saturday .I am really looking forward to you guys coming to my city.

Back
Top Bottom