Microseal

dgargan

http://www.microsealinternational.com/

Anyone familiar with this product and the business set up? I am looking into it and have found nothing but good things about the company. The start up fee and monthly fee's are not for the average carpet cleaner but I think there is potential there with this product.

With a population of around a million it's $5000 1 time fee and $250 per month.

Name
Nate W.
x2... I was just looking into it too. Someone offers it locally, but doesn't have a location only phone number.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Silicones will void a lot of carpet warranties. The company may tell you it isn't a silicone, but they have documentation on their own site showing that they are silicones.http://completeseal.com/images/VOC_Compliance_Report.PDF Look at the last two lines on page 3.

Other than misleading marketing I'm sure the insurance you'll be selling will be as good as any other protectant warranty program. Make them put claims in writing. Read the small print. Questions what's left out.

Good luck!

PS: I need to add that they make claims of UV protection to keep fabrics from fading. They may truly have licked this problem.

ALL of the silicone/warranty companies of the 80s either switched to fluorochemicals or went out of business - they all bought too much carpet and upholstery when the UV protectant silicone turned yellow and couldn't be removed.

Reactions: Walrus Gumboot

MicroSeal

Bryan of DA Burns in Seattle,

FYI: Sorry, but you misread Page 3 of the of MicroSeal's MSD. This section of the MSD is referring to the hybrid OMS / silicone solvent carrier that completely flashes. There is zero silicone from the carrier left after flashing. As for the protectant (which has zero VOC's), yes in fact a high grade silicone is one of the ingredients. Silcone is the second most common element in the earth's crust (second to oxygen) It doesn't get much more "Earth Friendly" than that, does it? Silicon is a vital trace mineral required by the body for strong and flexible joints, glowing skin and stronger bones. Bryan, I hate to tell you this... but you probably ate my product when you had some chicken McNuggets at McDonalds recently (yes they use silcone to preserve them).

You know, Bryan, For 19 years here in Seattle when a customer has asked me what they thought of DA Burns, my standard reply has always been “DA Burns has an excellent reputation”. After your last two ill-informed, internet bashings, I'm starting to wonder about your company's integrity.

FYI: WoolSafe approves of MicroSeal as a protectant. The Aerospace Industry approves of MicroSeal as a Protectant (for over 25 years). Many of the most well known rug cleaners in the industry nationwide strongly endorse MicroSeal as a protectant. Worldwide Independent Laboratory Testing Facilities approve of MicroSeal as a protectant. Do you know something that all of these experts don’t know? Please let me or the other forum members know if you do.

I hope in the future you consider doing a little more research before you embarrass yourself again.

Lance LaShelle
GM
MicroSeal

MicroSeal

Hi Josh,

MicroSeal sells exclusive territories that primarily target the interior design industry. Most of our Service Companies are medium to large carpet cleaners who also have rug cleaning plants.

I'm proud to work with people like Chris Amundsen who laid the groundwork of this company over 30 years ago in San Antonio, Diana S. of savannahaircraftinex.com in Savannah, Robert Pettyjohn of rugwasher.com in Wakeforest, Greg Turcotte and Tom Monahan of CentrumForce.com in Calgary, Canada and Ann Arbor, James Smith of DalworthClean.com in Dallas, John Browning of Procareofnashville.com in Nashville, Bill Pinckard of Orientalrugcleanerslv.com in Las Vegas, Cliff Tubbs of Prestigefabric.com in Fresno, Gerald Sichlinger of gbsdesigngroup.com, of London England, Gerardo Rodriguez of Microseal.com.mx of Monterey, Mexico and just recently Dusty Roberts of Rugbadger.com in Victoria, Canada... to name just a few (I know I'll get in trouble for leaving out some of my best associates and friends... :oops: ). Although to be successful usually requires more than a one man operation, there are exceptional individuals who can excel at - Business, Sales and Service.

Josh, I'm currently interviewing someone for Houston, but Houston is a big town and we don't have it covered yet.

If you are looking for a high profit margin, exciting high end business,...If you know you are a salesman, and can build / maintain relationships with people, please feel free to give me a call. And thank you for your interest.

Regards,

Lance LaShelle
GM
MicroSeal

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
MicroSeal said:
...and I guess he won't be ordering McNuggets any more either.

....And I guess a bunch of people on this board now look at you a little different..coming on a little strong and kind of in an attacking mode. Instead stating the facts that you believe are true.

I definitely don't like it when any type of salesman become aggressive towards past, present and future prospects.

MicroSeal

Zalan,

I understand your opinion, and don't begrude you for it. If someone began attacking your company's reputation (as the gentleman from DA Burns has done before), you can either respond or do nothing. Last time this happened my reply was a more gentle correction. He chose to ignore the truth then, and attack me again on this forum.

I learned a long time ago in sales to "sell your product and don't bad-mouth your competition". In this thread you can be the judge of who used good form or not.

Besides, I have no more ill feelings toward, Bryan then I do on a cloudy day. Summer is coming soon and humor is a good thing isn't it?

lance

Name
Lee Stockwell
MicroSeal said:

FYI: Sorry, but you misread Page 3 of the of MicroSeal's MSD. This section of the MSD is referring to the hybrid OMS / silicone solvent carrier that completely flashes. There is zero silicone from the carrier left after flashing. As for the protectant (which has zero VOC's), yes in fact a high grade silicone is one of the ingredients. Silcone is the second most common element in the earth's crust (second to oxygen) It doesn't get much more "Earth Friendly" than that, does it? Silicon is a vital trace mineral required by the body for strong and flexible joints, glowing skin and stronger bones. Bryan, I hate to tell you this... but you probably ate my product when you had some chicken McNuggets at McDonalds recently (yes they use silcone to preserve them).

You know, Bryan, For 19 years here in Seattle when a customer has asked me what they thought of DA Burns, my standard reply has always been “DA Burns has an excellent reputation”. After your last two ill-informed, internet bashings, I'm starting to wonder about your company's integrity.

FYI: WoolSafe approves of MicroSeal as a protectant. The Aerospace Industry approves of MicroSeal as a Protectant (for over 25 years). Many of the most well known rug cleaners in the industry nationwide strongly endorse MicroSeal as a protectant. Worldwide Independent Laboratory Testing Facilities approve of MicroSeal as a protectant. Do you know something that all of these experts don’t know? Please let me or the other forum members know if you do.

I hope in the future you consider doing a little more research before you embarrass yourself again.

Lance LaShelle
GM
MicroSeal

Lance your attack on DA Burns really undermines YOUR credibility more than theirs.

Thanks,
Lee

PS My trips to your website keep setting off my BS detector...

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Lance,
I may like you personally and still want to poke holes in any marketing claims I think are over the top. It's a Pavlovian repsonse to, "It's A Secret" and, "Trust Me" that make me put a hand on my wallet.

My opinion was formed several years ago following quite a bit of research, but I can take you up on your challenge to find more current information. As I said things may have changed, but we may also have to agree to disagree.

I'm not much of a McDonald's guy, but I'd be happy to buy you a shake at Dick's sometime.

PS:
Lance your attack on DA Burns really undermines YOUR credibility more than theirs.
Yikes! I'd like to leave the company out of any of my personal foolishness. I'm reminded of why so many people sit on their hands rather than post.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Also, I haven't seen a paid for banner here or at least a public announcement by Mikey to let us know about you being a financially supportive member/advertiser.

Since this board become a paid ads board and a bunch of us are also paying members, I really only wana hear from paying advertisers (that also contribute knowledge that can be beneficial to a lot here) and not freeLANCE shills :lol:

If anyone could just come on and shill their stuff, this would be funny that we are paying for you to come and sell us something. Even if its just 5bucks a month.

dgargan

Wow sorry lance was just doing some research here. I didn't mean to throw you under the bus. It can be a tough sand box here on the play ground sometimes when the bullies show up. Looks like you can take care of yourself though.

MicroSeal

Lee,
Might be a short or something? The Aerospace Industry does'n't put up with BS. In fact our product is tested each and every year by GulfStream Aerospace in Savannah, GA. before we are allowed to protect their million dollar interiros. Independent lab tests including The WoolSafe Organisation (thats how they spell it) don't lie. They are all available on the website for your review. You did review them didn't you? You might also note that many of the testimonies backing the product claims have email or phone numbers for verifcation. Did you review the MicroSeal City Page?

Bryan,
Lets meet for lunch. You provide the shakes, I'll bring the McNuggets... 425.814.6464... I'll even come to your side of the pond.

Zaylan, Zaylan,
I just got here (yesterday) and you tell me I'm not allowed to defend myself?....then you tell me you want me to PAY for not having the right to defend myself? You're brutal, man!... :shock:

David,
With one arm tied behind my back. No worries.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
MicroSeal said:
I just got here (yesterday) and you tell me I'm not allowed to defend myself?....then you tell me you want me to PAY for not having the right to defend myself? You're brutal, man!

No I don't want you to pay. This is not my board. I just don't think its fair that other companies are required to aunty up so they can shill.

By the way- Welcome!

Enjoy your stay.

This a great playground where a lot of "tools" can be met. Also there are some great folks as well...

MicroSeal

Thanks for the welcome, Zaylan.
I knew there was someting about you redeeming.

Lee,
I can feel the love, man. Thanks.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Ken Snow said:
They only have to pay to get Mike to shill for them, no one has to pay to defend themselves.

This wasn't exactly "defending himself":

MicroSeal said:
Hi Josh,

MicroSeal sells exclusive territories that primarily target the interior design industry. Most of our Service Companies are medium to large carpet cleaners who also have rug cleaning plants.

I'm proud to work with people like Chris Amundsen who laid the groundwork of this company over 30 years ago in San Antonio, Diana S. of savannahaircraftinex.com in Savannah, Robert Pettyjohn of rugwasher.com in Wakeforest, Greg Turcotte and Tom Monahan of CentrumForce.com in Calgary, Canada and Ann Arbor, James Smith of DalworthClean.com in Dallas, John Browning of Procareofnashville.com in Nashville, Bill Pinckard of Orientalrugcleanerslv.com in Las Vegas, Cliff Tubbs of Prestigefabric.com in Fresno, Gerald Sichlinger of gbsdesigngroup.com, of London England, Gerardo Rodriguez of Microseal.com.mx of Monterey, Mexico and just recently Dusty Roberts of Rugbadger.com in Victoria, Canada... to name just a few (I know I'll get in trouble for leaving out some of my best associates and friends... :oops: ). Although to be successful usually requires more than a one man operation, there are exceptional individuals who can excel at - Business, Sales and Service.

Josh, I'm currently interviewing someone for Houston, but Houston is a big town and we don't have it covered yet.

If you are looking for a high profit margin, exciting high end business,...If you know you are a salesman, and can build / maintain relationships with people, please feel free to give me a call. And thank you for your interest.

Regards,

Lance LaShelle
GM
MicroSeal

This was a flat out sales comment and I guess it just got to me a bit that it may just be another company trying to shill. Like it happened before with other companies. :shock:

But i guess whatever...it is not my board I shouldn't be enforcing anything here shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin I really could care less if mikkrooseal is a good company or product or whatever they use on the million dollar interiors of the private jets. :lol: :lol:

Marc Imbesi

Lee Stockwell said:

Thanks,
Lee

Lance....Lee is but one opinion....my opinion cancels his out...good for you defending your company and thank you for participating, here.

Zee, I didnt know you had such thin skin like old crabby guys do....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Marc Imbesi said:
Zee, I didnt know you had such thin skin like old crabby guys do....

I'm not sure what that should mean.. but it is funny! shiteatinggrin shiteatinggrin

Johnny

Supportive Member
Name
Johnny
Marc Imbesi said:
[quote="Lee Stockwell":2okzj4r6]Lance your attack on DA Burns really undermines YOUR credibility more than theirs.

Thanks,
Lee

Lance....Lee is but one opinion....my opinion cancels his out...good for you defending your company and thank you for participating, here.

Zee, I didnt know you had such thin skin like old crabby guys do....[/quote:2okzj4r6]

Marc:

My opinion cancels yours.

joeynbgky

Supportive Member
Name
Joey
The fact of the matter is this..........

You are telling us we cannot buy your product direct to use in our customers homes?

You have to buy a franchise?

I would like to challenge you...... I can buy products. (there are many) that will in fact work and perform better than your products? Why? Because there are alot of other companies researching and producing more than you. You see how all of us are bitchy? the manufactuers listen and make the best products..

I also know this............... I have someone i know who owns a carpet cleaning company. Also getting ready to take over some of your companys accounts in Nashville.. oops..... did i say that? Some secret testing has been going on from what i hear, and 4 other products out performed yours. This is just what i am hearing........... I have no dealings with it.

Anything else?

Reactions: Ever-Fresh

MicroSeal

Joey,
Thank you for the heads up on "some secret testing" you heard about. Reminds me of my college football days when the DB would line up in front of me and tell me what he was gonna do to me...and then I'd kick his ass...but I'm older now so please, please, Mr. Secret carpet cleaning company in Nashville, don't hurt me!...Good luck with your secret mission, Joey.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
MicroSeal said:

FYI: Worldwide Independent Laboratory Testing Facilities approve of MicroSeal as a protectant. Do you know something that all of these experts don’t know? Please let me or the other forum members know if you do.
Lance LaShelle
GM
MicroSeal

Dear Lance,
Who paid those wonderful 'braveheart' "INDEPENDENT" Laboratories.
For their "INDEPENDENT" reasearch?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
MicroSeal said:
joeynbgky said:
The fact of the matter is this..........

You are telling us we cannot buy your product direct to use in our customers homes?

You have to buy a franchise?

I would like to challenge you...... I can buy products. (there are many) that will in fact work and perform better than your products? Why? Because there are alot of other companies researching and producing more than you. You see how all of us are bitchy? the manufactuers listen and make the best products..

I also know this............... I have someone i know who owns a carpet cleaning company. Also getting ready to take over some of your companys accounts in Nashville.. oops..... did i say that? Some secret testing has been going on from what i hear, and 4 other products out performed yours. This is just what i am hearing........... I have no dealings with it.

Anything else?

Joey,
Thank you for the heads up on "some secret testing" you heard about. Reminds me of my college football days when the DB would line up in front of me and tell me what he was gonna do to me...and then I'd kick his ass...but I'm older now so please, please, Mr. Secret carpet cleaning company in Nashville, don't hurt me!...

Perhaps this is what chaps guys- the attitude.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom