Message relay from freeflow

Jackeyed

Jeff Lydon/Greenies Truckmoount direct

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have tried to get you on the phone for year, to no avail.

Starting tonight 08/15/2009 I will no longer attack Jeff . I hope he no longer attacks me. He and I have dropped the ball a few times.

To Les Judson I have no problems with you. I do know that one day you will need to me help you like I will need to help me.

So Jeff I hope U will pick up the phone when I call you. We need to fix this.

You may hate me but I can let it all pass. I hope u can too.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
:shock: I will believe it when I see it! That guy has a lot of hate towards Greenie imo!

Greenie

I just saw this thread.

I don't hate Nick, shit i don't even know Nick, just his craftsmanship.

I have moved past the hate war, I gave Lisa my promise, my word is strong.

Nick can "call" if he wants, but there really is no need to hash this out, just move on, I have.

on an unrelated thread, I'm still waiting for Rob Allen to admit to reading Private messages on T M F, so that we can cross that bridge as well.

Greenie said:
I just say this thread.

I don't hate Nick, shit i don't even know Nick, just his craftsmanship.

I have moved past the hate war, I gave Lisa my promise, my word is strong.

Nick can "call" if he wants, but there really is no need to hash this out, just move on, I have.

on an unrelated thread, I'm still waiting for Rob Allen to admit to reading Private messages on T M F, so that we can cross that bridge as well.

Theres alot on both sides to be admitted(move on) and Nick has stepped up and improved craftmanship...and thats a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom