MB special edition AP.

MBAP

• Total voters

Mikey P

Administrator
If I could arrange to get them made in a certain color could I sell 25 of them here to the group through one of the vendors here?

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
wtf is an AP~ some sort of hoodie? Why is so much on here in secret code. It makes me feel like I'm not part of the in crowd or just fuckin old (did I mention I turned fiddy 2 weeks ago?).

Ken Snow

RIP
Name
Ken Snow
LOL- now don't I feel stupid.

Okay let me get this stright, Mikey is ggoing gto try to have something customer made in MB colors that he is gonna try to sell to bdcc'rs that will prob cost 10% more than the standard so that people can have MB tattoo'd on it rather than their own company info????????????????????????????

I can't believe their are stupid people in this world that would do that.

Oh wait a minute - there are those of got the mark of the janitor tatoo.......................... I take back my previous statment, Mike you'll probably sell a shitload.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Ken Snow said:
LOL- now don't I feel stupid.

Okay let me get this stright, Mikey is ggoing gto try to have something customer made in MB colors that he is gonna try to sell to bdcc'rs that will prob cost 10% more than the standard so that people can have MB tattoo'd on it rather than their own company info????????????????????????????

I can't believe their are stupid people in this world that would do that.

Oh wait a minute - there are those of got the mark of the janitor tatoo.......................... I take back my previous statment, Mike you'll probably sell a shitload.

Senility takes a hold real fast for some folks but there is hope - some new dirt found on remote Easter Island has been shown to retard cancer, aging and perhaps even stoopidity.

http://www.eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2009-07/uoth-eic070609.php

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom