Master Rug Cleaner course

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
I am thinking about the master rug cleaning course. Right now I split my rugs with a guy who has a plant because I don't have one of my own. I drop him about 15 per month. I requested info to find that it is 6k. Has anyone taken it? This month marks one year for me in business. I am surviving and making money. I have decided that I want to focus on rugs and I am going to take my wrt course. I wanna do rugs and floods. I am totaly infatuated with the rug industry and want to build a business, I just want to make sure this course is worth it.
Thanks,
Jarred
I put down the formula 90 and fantastic and picked up a book.
!dork!

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
Jarred,

It never hurts to get more education. Here's the link to a report I sent out to opt-in's at my rug blog on things to think about when setting up a plant, and the training options out there, and the tools/etc. as well - and the best way to start up in the biz.

Here's the direct link, you don't have to opt-in to my list.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/37967161/Rug- ... EPORT-2010

It is not PC - just a warning. =)

Lisa

lust1kiddo

Supportive Member
lisa,
the info you always provide is one of the main reasons i want to take that course. I thought I was on the mailing list from your blog, I better re check.

I just wanted to ask a few questions before spening that kind of loot. Its not a drop in the bucket, and I dont want to have to get all bensonhurst on them if I feel i am getting ripped off..lol ( joke)

Thanks

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom