Marketing Tile & Grout Cleaning??

AnnaAgostino

Hi Rob :)

The winter months are slow for us and we're offering some discounts on our services. One of them being tile and grout. We are sending out flyers the beginning of March but not sure exactly what the discount will be on tile and grout. Possibly 10% off or a monetary value off their total price.

Usually we charge about 1.00 to clean and 1.00 to seal, but if a customer has a large area or the tiles are not so dirty the price will be less.

I usually say that after we clean them they will look almost new. So they can visualize what they will look like, usually tell them to look in a closet or in an area that doesn't get much use.

Jim Williams

Name
Jim Williams
I give my customers a brochure from Magic wand. I have gotten an awesome response so far. I also mailed a letter to all my customers introducing my new service and reminding them of all my services.

Rob Lyon

Name
Rob Lyon
Hey Anna, Slow time of the year here to. I will be putting some
postcard mailers out within the next two weeks. Thank you both for
the feedback!!!

All The Best, Rob

G

Response

One word. Free Demo!!!
Alright, I should explain why, people have no idea how good your work is going to be (assuming you are using high pressure). That is the reason why you have to show them.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
you'll be doing that at Mikefest right Taf. Showing everyone in your Tile and Grout Class right. Excellent

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom