marketing plan this year?

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Well I know most of you are more worried about retiring and keeping up with what you have created the last 400 years but what marketing are you guys looking at doing this year to ramp things up.

I plan on running ppc for the first time in a about 10 years
*I have been told it has changed and is easy enough to do ourselves is this true? or would a real pro help me enough to make paying them worth it.

are there any other platforms that are working for you guys? Yelp Nextdoor angies?

I usually have a ton of repeats and get alot of new attention from our reviews and marketing past customers so this year I want to branch out some and add another van

Name
Swani
How much do you plan to budget? Are you going to use Google ads, Bing ads or Facebook ads? I've seen where people are utilizing Chat Gpt to help setup their campaigns.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Tax season is almost over

Plan to spend about $3k/month on google ads

Don’t mess with google guarantee. Stupidest idea they’ve ever come up with

• Wow
Reactions: Mr Brightside

Mr Brightside

Name
Jay Wags
Yup, luckily most aren't home after the first, due diligence visit.

Problem is, these retire folk, talk more than me!

but they also spread my name amongst themselves, and they tend to be loaded and clean.
My favorite combo.
smart combo lol my customers love me but I have finally been out of the van long enough that our repeat customers arent asking for me anymore and asking for my employees lol

Name
Swani

Like it or not, but Google guarantee is more than likely going to become a industry standard and may help weed out price shoppers. Possibly as important as reviews.

Reactions: FredC
Name
Swani
Have you benefited from it?
I haven't gone through the process yet. I will at some point, but right now we are operating at the max and aren't advertising or running any campaigns. Once we complete our hiring and get things running smooth I will start the process.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

The Great Oz

Name
bryan

What's the negative of this I thought this was their big thing

It isn't meant to help you, it's to help them.

Google Guarantee is a way for The Googs to earn the love and respect of their customers (you thought they were your customers?) by giving your money back to people who complain.

Otherwise, the same benefits as any other lead generation scheme.

"What we may reimburse for​

• If a customer is not satisfied with the quality of your work, Google may, in its absolute and sole discretion, reimburse the customer up to the amount on the job invoice for the initial services provided by you, up to a lifetime limit.
  • The following are the upper limits of lifetime limits per customer in each country:
    • United States: $2,000..."

Name
Greg
Like it or not, but Google guarantee is more than likely going to become a industry standard and may help weed out price shoppers. Possibly as important as reviews.
How does it weed out price shoppers? I've run it a few times and that's all I get is price shoppers and requests for 1 room in a 3rd floor apartment. That would be awesome if it actually did weed out the price shoppers.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Door knockers around the house you are cleaning, when you are on the cheese.

Name
Swani
How does it weed out price shoppers? I've run it a few times and that's all I get is price shoppers and requests for 1 room in a 3rd floor apartment. That would be awesome if it actually did weed out the price shoppers.
Are you sure you're talking about Google Gurantee? Google Gurantee is a badge next to your company listing on Google.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom