Manners..

Bob Savage

Name
Bob Savage
Take the tea back to the room where you are cleaning, remove the vac hose from the wand, and suck it down!

Call it the mini bucket test.

Reactions: Nomad74

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Larry, there's big difference between dealing with dirty junk (often wearing gloves too) externally and having something ingested orally into your body that houses your soul.

JohnHawkP

Name
John Paton
I usually always accept coffee from clients because I think it is polite.

I grind my own beans at home though, $15 a pound for the beans.

Never had as good a coffee in a customer house that I make myself.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I accepted some chili from a good customer a couple of years back, but instead of eating it there, like an idiot, I took it and left.

Haven’t heard from them since.

However, it was horrible chili.

Reactions: Nomad74

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
My step son worked for his maternal grandfather's plumbing company for a bit. His co workers would take a lunch break with crap (literally) all over them, just wipe their hands on their pants, then eat sandwiches. That was too much for the kid.

Now he works in my service department, and says the inside of some of the trucks remind him of a sewage back up....
And smell worse!

SamIam

Name
sam miller
When I was a kid cleaning carpet, every blue hair out there wanted to be my mother or grandmother, and sometimes I got served things on moldy bread or drinks with either an oil or detergent slick leaving rainbows on the surface.

Those that came from "cat houses" were the worst...sometimes there was hair in them.

I ate with false expressions of gratitude, then sometimes puked it up later once I left the place. I tuned those memories out for years...thanks a lot Mike. I'll be skipping lunch today...

Oh no thank you! All to complete a $80 job

Mikey P

Administrator
A lady goes into her kitchen one morning and finds a frog sitting at the table, the frog says to her "Good morning beautiful lady, if you were to kiss me I would turn into a handsome Prince and we can live happily ever after,..

The lady replies "**** that! I'd rather have a talking frog!!"

Fat Mike

Name
Mike G
A lady goes into her kitchen one morning and finds a frog sitting at the table, the frog says to her "Good morning beautiful lady, if you were to kiss me I would turn into a handsome Prince and we can live happily ever after,..

The lady replies "**** that! I'd rather have a talking frog!!"

oh boy lol

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
How is that working for you?
I find it easy, the first 3-4 days you miss breakfast and lunch and can get bit headachy (drink your water) and then your body adjusts.
I've done it before for extended periods just 2 weeks back into it, lots more energy and focus I notice. I don't neccesarily stick to it over weekends and will have lunch to be social

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Father-Bull and Son-Bull are standing on a hill. Down below them in a valley
they see a crowd of young, crispy cows. Son-Bull says to Father-Bull:
"Come on dad, lets run down and ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom