Make your cleaning rigs Sparkle, Shimmer & Shine

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
Mikey P got me hooked on this stuff a few years ago.

Trim Shine...

Today I was doing a little detailing on the rig as I'm heading up to a large state job today out in the woods.

Thought I would make a video since I really love this stuff.

It also works great on all Plastics and metals.....

multi sprayer plastic or even some of your restoration equipment such as air movers and dehumidifiers this will work really great to restorer the plastic.

I prefer the spray can version best

20180713_130029.jpg 20180713_130027.jpg 20180713_124923.jpg 20180713_132338.jpg 20180713_132843.jpg

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson

I was about to replace the front plastic grill to my van and the headlight trimming. They look pretty weather worn. I’ll try a can of that stuff and see how it works.
How long do you think it will last before a second coat? Is it rain proof?

Reactions: Mark Saiger

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I was about to replace the front plastic grill to my van and the headlight trimming. They look pretty weather worn. I’ll try a can of that stuff and see how it works.
How long do you think it will last before a second coat? Is it rain proof?
It has lasted quite a while for us.

Pretty easy to use.

Just found out after doing this video that Simoniz might have something up their sleeve for us also... (they own Harvard Chemical now)

Waiting to see what they have and maybe better :rockon:

Name
Steve Lawrence
Dang, I've been looking for Stoners Trim Shine and Superior Cover All at OReily's and Meijer's--neither have it. Got some other stuff I hope works as well.

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Pep boys has the stoners for $5 a can

Tried it today. My front grey grill has turned almost a pail white from the sun and heat and oxidation. Worked ok but it’s too far gone. However it Worked great on other trim parts. Guess I need to go with a shiner that is more geared to black trim?

Over all not a bad product to use. Lots of potential to restore all plastics and vinyl.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Just ordered a case of trim shine should last until I retire thanks mark and mike I will try to be less disgraceful

Reactions: Mark Saiger

SamIam

Name
sam miller

Oh snap trader

Back
Top Bottom