Live interview with Josh Howard of HydraMaster

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20181017-154932_Drive.jpg

Wand Slinger

Name
Christopher Paulhamus
Wonder what his backup plan is if his investment doesn't pay off?
Does Nilfisk have rights still to any proprietary technology that Hydramaster formerly developed?
Look forward to seeing the interview. Thanks for keeping us informed Mike!

Reactions: Mikey P

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Would be interested to know if he has had a chance to think about improving waste tanks...maybe going stainless.

Maybe I'm wrong about this because I'm using Devastator wand and pmf stairtool, SS upholstery tool... so do experienced guys like the evolution line of tools?
They seem basic and cheap to me... but like I said I don't really know.
So questions about the plastic wands and tools.

Are they going to actually manufacturer restoration products or at least find their own line of products as opposed to just selling Phoenix with their name on it?

Seems like they have become too comfortable....remembering Mike's video tour of HydraMaster and comparing it to the Sapphire Scientific video tour video.
SS making all their parts and HM outsourcing parts.

HM did innovate the electric CDS...so how is that selling and why?

I have owned several HydraMaster slide ins and CDS's and they all made me money but all were over complicated and forced guys into Retailers for repairs.
Will that remain their business model?

For Marty... I will stop.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
The RX20... Heavy and expensive....still pretty good 70 lbs and 3,800$
Have they considered reverse engineering a 360i or similar light and cheaper rotary wand? Something more back friendly and easier for residential?

Why so much plastic? Hydra cradle for example. Lighter weight, cheaper to produce but longevity? Butler water tanks are stainless...is that being considered?

Shouldn't the Salsa heat be standard by now? Why charge extra for heat that should already be there?

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Josh is too new to HM to know the answers to most of those questions

Tonight's interview will be more about the business side of the venture, not the knick knacks.....yet..

Reactions: Bob Pruitt

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Tonight's interview will be more about the business side of the venture, not the knick knacks

does he know anything about the "knicks knacks" side, or just good at making money ?
(and no, ordering machines from over seas doesn't count as "knowing" the knick-knack side)

..L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom