letter that to send to potential clients

ChuckR

Does anyone have A letter that they send out to potential clients that they would like to share?

hogjowl

Idiot™
Dear Mrs . ---

We have you scheduled for carpet cleaning on the morning of 3/1/07. Please have your carpets vacuumed prior to our arrival, as we are not maids and will not vacuum for you. If you fail to vacuum, please be advised that we use glided cleaning wands and they won't pick up sh@#, other than water and detergent. So, the crap you have laying around all over your carpet will still be there after we are through. It'll be clean, but still laying there.

Please have all the furniture moved out of the way, if you want it cleaned under. We aren't movers. Please don't have it moved out just a little bit off it's normal area. We won't take that as a hint that you want us to move it. We'll just clean around it and leave it there.

Please have all pets and children out of our way, as well. We leave the doors open while cleaning and aren't responsible if they run off.

We need to park in your driveway, by the door. So please move your car BEFORE we arrive. It's not like you don't know we are coming.

Thank you for your business, and if there are any questions about the above, please call our office prior to the service date. We really don't have time to talk once we are there.

Sincerely,

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I am not trying to pick your post apart but I am trying to get it right so I can see what I have to send or post

Most potential clients won't take the time and read a "letter" so we try to stay with colorful post cards that try to catch there eye before the chuck it.............

we just got done creating another new one in a post card form if you want something like this let me know

charles

Thanks for the letter Marty, I'll send it out immediately. I knew you were a cc guru.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom