Let's listen to Joe Monster or die

Mikey P

Administrator
💣Over the past 5 months we have seen a 4X increase in the number of service businesses SHUTTING DOWN FOR GOOD. Here's why. 📉🚫

In aggregate, after surviving almost a 1.5 years dealing with an average revenue loss of 25%, owners are calling to quits. For the first time, it's not because of a lack-of-work. Not being able to find consistent work, is just a way of business for most small cleaning business owners.

This time it's the model of the industry itself. With an average invoice of $250, most margins were already razor thin. Less than 5.5% of the industry earns over $1,000,000 in Anual Revenue. With this model you're lucky to make $100/day/resource (truck or employee).

Now you mix in the Great Inflation. Gas prices, material costs, equipment and consumables, and above all - labor. I've literally seen owners, lose money on most jobs, in the current environment.

That's not a business. That's an expensive hobby. Raise your prices. Today. #entrejoe

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
💣Over the past 5 months we have seen a 4X increase in the number of service businesses SHUTTING DOWN FOR GOOD. Here's why. 📉🚫

In aggregate, after surviving almost a 1.5 years dealing with an average revenue loss of 25%, owners are calling to quits. For the first time, it's not because of a lack-of-work. Not being able to find consistent work, is just a way of business for most small cleaning business owners.

This time it's the model of the industry itself. With an average invoice of $250, most margins were already razor thin. Less than 5.5% of the industry earns over $1,000,000 in Anual Revenue. With this model you're lucky to make $100/day/resource (truck or employee).

Now you mix in the Great Inflation. Gas prices, material costs, equipment and consumables, and above all - labor. I've literally seen owners, lose money on most jobs, in the current environment.

That's not a business. That's an expensive hobby. Raise your prices. Today. #entrejoe
Who fed you that BS? I made $1200 yesterday

Reactions: Trip Moses

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Who fed you that BS? I made $1200 yesterday
It just mean there gonna be carpet cleaner shortage cause they wont increase their pricess...

the-wedding (1).gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom