Let me take a sec to thank some of you fine folks.

Mikey P

Administrator
What started out as a spur of the moment joke of sorts has turned into, literally the voice of the industry.
Mikey's Board, stupid name or not, has firmly set itself as the top gathering place for the elite members of our fine trade to catch up on the very latest of trends, hype, scandals, rumors, truths and fun filled facts that you can not and will not get any where else.
Many of you dont realize it, but every major and very minor manufacturer, IICRC instructor, supplier, trade rag editor in chief, multi trucker and broke dick owner operator worth his salt keeps a very close eye on this board.

Why?

The cold hard truth is spoken freely here. Plain and simple.

That along with a few dick jokes and what we have here is not only the sweatiest group of down to earth carpet cleaners but the most honest, humble, hard working everyday people you'd want to spend your precious time with every evening.

That being said a few folks have really stood on their heads as of late to make this joint hop and I would like to include them in this group hug.

Bob Foster.
John Labarbera
Jim Pemberton
Larry Capitoni
Bob Vawter
Brian Robison
Les Jones
John Middleton
Greenie
Chris Adkins
John Olsen
Dave Gill
Kevin Price
James Cooper
Rex Tyus

and a few advertisers are really using the board and their banners in the right way (staying involved) so I'll give them kudos too..

Jon Don
Service Monster
Grout Perfect
Mixedrite
and the Cermaks

You guys get it and I love that you do..

I appreciate the hell out of you fine folks and could not, would not do it with out you.

Thanks and...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

oh and kiss my ass Rob Allen you copy catting pos.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
JUST LIKE MIKEY TO DISS ONE OF HIS MODERATORS IN A PUBLIC FORUM.

THROW HIM UNDER THE BUS .

AGAIN................WARE IS MARTY ON THE LIST?

:shock:

PS..........LISTS ARE JUST FOR SUCK UPS!

:shock:

Bob Foster

It's a privilege to be part of this place.

The biggest thank you goes to Mikey for his vision and a lot of babysitting.

All you guys that hang out here make the place. Us guys just try and keep it going.

The future looks bright.

FloorPizza

Name
Brandt
Mikey P said:
What started out as a spur of the moment joke of sorts has turned into, literally the voice of the industry.
Mikey's Board, stupid name or not, has firmly set itself as the top gathering place for the elite members of our fine trade to catch up on the very latest of trends, hype, scandals, rumors, truths and fun filled facts that you can not and will not get any where else.
Many of you dont realize it, but every major and very minor manufacturer, IICRC instructor, supplier, trade rag editor in chief, Pilot, multi trucker and broke dick owner operator worth his salt keeps a very close eye on this board.

Fixed it for ya.

CleanEvo

This board is the most informative as well as the most entertaining.

Thanks Mikey for starting it.

Name
Nate W.
Mikey P said:
You're all very welcome.

and thanks to anyone and every one who logs in and participates.

About fricken time. Sh!t, I was looking to go play over on ***. You saved your spot in my rug pit. :D

CraigT

Name
Craig Tyler
oh, this forum isn't a joke? you guys coulda cued me in sooner :shock:

thanks for a great forum. guess i'll have to bust out that advertising budget soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom