Lesbians and Carpet Cleaning--A Serious Post

diamond brian

Is it me, or do dual-female households tend to be much filthier than traditional heterosexual households?

It's almost as though lesbians don't care about their carpets until their chihuahuas have used it as a bathroom for several years.

Or, could it be a socioeconomic thing? Maybe lesbian couples earn less than their heterosexual counterparts?

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
My guess is coincidence

Not all male gay couples are neat freaks with tasteful decor and show tunes playing in the background either.

The lesbians I know well enough to visit range all over the neat and tidy scale.

Quite of few of both genders are a part of this industry, and some participate in this bulletin board.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Funny, last time Walt Bush was at my shop we where talking about the merits of gay and lesbian clients.

Honestly, most of the most of the gay and lesbian people I work with are well educated and very tidy more so that straight households... i don't recal being to a gay/ lesbian house that was really bad....not like one of those 80 year old "cat lady's" r some "dog People"

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
This is the messiest house that I'm aware of that belongs to someone of an "alternative lifestyle". But what to define "ms/mr Felbaum" as is beyond me......I think "monster" is the closest:

Castration Death Suspect Faces More Charges
Felbaum Could Be Fined $300 Per Day
UPDATED: 5:27 p.m. EST March 16, 2001

A transsexual accused of killing her husband by castrating him now faces a daily fine of up to $300 if she does not clean up her mobile home.
Tammy L. Felbaum's mobile home in Marion Township in Butler County is so unsanitary that the township solicitor is researching whether the municipality can file a civil lawsuit against Felbaum, township secretary Deborah Bailey said.

The fine started to accrue on Friday.

"We are also telling people that they are not allowed up there," Bailey said. "We've had a lot of people coming onto the property and even into the house. The media has been up there, along with people who knew the couple or just curiosity seekers."

Felbaum, 42, is jailed without bond on charges of criminal homicide, aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and unauthorized practice of medicine in the February death of her husband, James John Felbaum, 40.

Officials said James Felbaum died following a "very crude" castration in the couple's trailer home near Harrisville, about 50 miles north of Pittsburgh. The coroner said that pain from the castration, along with painkillers, suppressed the man's gag reflex and he was suffocated by his own vomit.

Police said that Tammy Felbaum, who was raised as Thomas Wyda, told them that she has also said that she performed a similar procedure on herself years earlier and had later undergone a professional sex change operation.

The police warrant allowed searching the trailer for human body parts, human tissue, doctors' tools, anatomy books or bandages. It said that part of the home was set up as a makeshift operating room with a surgical table and equipment for intravenous medicine.

Hazardous materials crews removed "bottles upon bottles" of unknown chemicals, state police said. Police said that they also found several dead animals and feces on the property.

Tammy Felbaum was arrested on March 9 on an outstanding warrant for failing to pay a trash removal fine. Then, she was ordered to clean the trailer and the property.

Click here for details of charges and WTAE video of the Felbaum home. (Editor's note: Contains graphic information

Walt

rhyde said:
Funny, last time Walt Bush was at my shop we where talking about the merits of gay and lesbian clients.

Honestly, most of the most of the gay and lesbian people I work with are well educated and very tidy more so that straight households... i don't recal being to a gay/ lesbian house that was really bad....not like one of those 80 year old "cat lady's" r some "dog People"

Like Randy, I have many gay and lesbian clients. For the most part, they seem to have more education, and discretionary income than average folk. But when it comes down to it - they're just people. And all people are different - some are messy, some aren't.

Walt

rhyde said:

Like Randy, I have many gay and lesbian clients. For the most part, they seem to have more education, and discretionary income than average folk. But when it comes down to it - they're just people. And all people are different - some are messy, some aren't.

G

Disgusting; I dispise those little dogs!!!! I hear they make great Guard Dogs though!!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
a couple observations about the butt pirates and crotch lickers I have done work for, the lesbos tend to be over weight and what I would call angry people in most cases this is especially true with the bull dike of the pair. their homes are messy with clothes thrown around. the butt pirates normally take much better care of themselves and tend to be almost obsessive clean, I have a gay customer who has me clean every 3 mos for them. another thing is both homos and lesbos seem to all have too many pets, they normally have several of each pet they like, say 3 cats or 3 dogs or multiple animals of each. I have a theory that those who have multiple animals like say more than one cat or dog in their home, have an issue with some underlying insecurity, that may piss off some around here however I have been in a lot of homes for a lot of years and just what I think. also having grown up on a ranch myself and being exposed to just about all kinds of animals as a kid, being a carpet cleaner for 15 years has made me no longer like animals, especially those that live in a house, all the cat hair or dog hair on sofas, awful urine smell etc

G

John La Rue said:
"We don't have homosexuals here."

I thought you had to be gay to LIVE in California?? I was Stationed there for a few years when I first joined the Navy; Then the Navy said "You have to go somewhere else if your not gonna be a gay person; So I spent the next 10 years stationed in Hawaii where I went to every Whore house in the Orient!!

royalkid

Supportive Member
Name
Gulf Coast Carpet Care
I don't agree with the statement that all homosexuals have messy homes...in fact, I've heard Jon Rodgers and Jamie Cohen have an immaculate place.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I always make sure I wear a snappy scarf when cleaning their homes.

:shock:

Chris A

Name
Chris
I have an old gay dude that freaks me out with his weird personality every time I clean for him. Then one lesbian couple that I would call fairly average, they do try to beat me up on the price every time though.

Gary Taylor

The one thing I have noticed is being messy or tidy has no socialeconomic limits. You have both in all groups.

-JB-

Name
JB
a couple observations about the BDCC's and hacks I have done work for, the bottom feeders tend to be over weight and what I would call angry people in most cases this is especially true with the lead tech. of the pair. their homes are messy with clothes thrown around. the BDCC normally take much better care of themselves and tend to be almost obsessive clean, I have a happy customer who has me clean every 3 mos for them. another thing is both hacks and BDCC's seem to all have too many pets, they normally have several of each pet they like, say 3 cats or 3 dogs or multiple animals of each. I have a theory that those who have multiple animals like say more than one cat or dog in their home, have an issue with some underlying insecurity, that may piss off some around here however I have been in a lot of homes for a lot of years and just what I think. also having grown up on a ranch myself and being exposed to just about all kinds of animals as a kid, being a carpet cleaner for 15 years has made me no longer like animals, especially those that live in a house, all the cat hair or dog hair on sofas, awful urine smell etc

hogjowl

Idiot™
Everybodys money is green to me. The only people who I can think of outright that I wouldn't work for are radical muslims and child molesters.

As far as dirty houses ... I really can't stand to clean a clean house. Tons of pet hair and lots of soil are much more fun for me and I love charging for it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom