Les Jones Rocks :) He just doanted a ton of chems..

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Les Just donated a ton of chems to the Raffle. Read about it then buy more tickets!

Thank You Les. You have a heart of Gold.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Nope. He donated to the L&L society not me and besides I wasn't a dick to Les. I never said a mean thing about him personally ever. Now as for you veggie eating big headed herman munster lookin' egomanic....I love you like the brother my mother was glad she never had :mrgreen: Oh and by more tickets but spend some al money this time!
Mikey P said:
makes you feel kinda guilty for being such a dick to him?

Mikey P

Administrator
that's a blessing, it was way too metro for you.

and I apologize for the faggot crack last night. it was the gin and tonic speaking :oops:

Lora Olson

Nice...I have to read a message board to find out you lost the $100 bluetooth I bought you...the 4th or 5th one! I've lost count! You are in such big trouble!!!

Everyone at Judson...thank you so much for your generous donation! We'll make sure and post pictures for all to see who won, and the folks on line, we'll post a list. It means a lot to all of us that everyone is "on board" with this effort of ours!

Thanks everyone!!

Judson loaded our C-130 today and it is scheduled for a parachute drop Friday at your location.

c-130_landingFFFFF.jpg

Name
John LaBarbera
Is John going to bail out of that plane Friday? When I say "bail out" I don't mean buy it, I mean jump out of it.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I would love to jump out of a C-130. I am jumping out of a 182 on satruday as long as the weather forecast changes from what it is right now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom