Last minute flood job

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I love how some days I get out of bed and think i'm only going to make $250 for the day. Then all hell brakes loose and the phone and email work orders roll in. Today was that day. Ended up doing about $1300 worth of unplanned work. Got a nice little flood job at the last minute.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What will the day bring? I have one one scheduled, and a Doctors appointment at 7:30am. Going to get a battery of tests done for my yearly checkup. I've been fasting for 12 hours. I feel a breakfast Baconator coming to me soon. Then at 11am I take the Promaster in for a front end alignment. She's chewing up the inside of the front tires.

I guess at some point I need to collect my fans and put that carpet back together.

Name
Scott Turknett
In class the instructor taught not to float the first day. Dry the carpet topically for one day, then float the next day so it won’t stretch like a latex balloon

Andy

Name
Doesn't Matter
Then at 11am I take the Promaster in for a front end alignment. She's chewing up the inside of the front tires.
If you hall your own water, fill the tank before you go. The added weight affects your tires they will then align it accordingly. I worked at a car dealership and they were telling a story of a lady that kept having the alignment on her car checked. It always looked good but the tires kept wearing like it wasn't. They finally figured out that the problem was the woman, she was a biggun, so when she drove the car it affected the tires. They aligned the car with the woman in it, problem solved.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I took my water tank out. Just never used it. My tires were 1 1/2" out of whack. Glad to have them corrected.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom