L&L Raffle time again! Start donating now!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Friends and Family
As we have done for the last 8 years we will again be holding our annual Leukemia and Lymphoma fundraiser. This past year has been heartbreaking for us personally. Two good friends and fellow skydivers their battle with Leukemia in the last 2 years. Hate isn't a strong enough word for how we feel about cancer. I am asking again if you could dig deep and donate to auction/raffle off for the L&L Society. This year John and Lora will be participating in an 8 mile high elevation hike at Zion National Park.

Yep...you read that right...John is doing the hike too!

Check out our team fundraising page here: https://fundraise.lls.org/edit/2860998?isTeam=1
L&L Raffle Items-

Buy your tickets here $5 each or 25 tickets for $100 http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/zionpark18/JOlson

Benchmade Knife Model 300 -Superior

Benchmade Griptillian -Benchmade

Seal A Door Window and Zipper with Carrying pouch-SAD

12 Premium Grout Brushes and 2 EzeeGrip/Grand Reaper Combos-American Brush and Chem

Phoenix Air Max Radial Air Mover

1 Gallon Odorcide

2 RTIC Superior Cleaning Solutions Mugs

Mini Turbo Hybrid - Turbo Force

Barry Costa Repair DVD Set-Barry Costa

5 Green Glides Winners Choice-Green Glides

Framed 10 Life Lessons x2-Superior Cleaning Solutions

(4) gallons Quake HD

Upholstery tool bag with Free Embroidery 1

New Evolution Glided Upholstery too -HydraMaster

HM3000 1/3HP Airmover HydraMaster

(4) One Gallon Multi-Phase-HydraMaster

HM5000 Low Profile Thrust Airmover

1 WRT Admission Superior Cleaning Solutions

(4) 6lb jars Procyon Plus

1 case 32oz Spot and Stain Remover

(4) Gallons Procyon Extreme
More being added everyday

Buy your tickets here $5 each or 25 tickets for $100 http://pages.teamintraining.org/ut/zionpark18/JOlson

Auction Items

Sapphire Scientific 12" Ti Wand Donated by Carpet 911 Value $1029
Starting Bid 400

Rotovac
Bonzer
Starting Bid 700

20 Bird Guided Hunt, Includes Breakfast and Lunch and one Mounted Pheasant 4 Person Hunt Additional people $50 per gun. Additional Birds can be purchased the day before the hunt-Superior Cleaning Solutions/Wasatch Wing and Clay Call John for more information 801-225-0077 Value $2500

Starting Bid 500

CTI
16000 Ozone Machine
Starting Bid 450

GMS Power Distribution Center-CRW Supply
Starting Bid 500 Value $989
Current Bid 750 Neville And Sons

Legendbrands Prochem Ergonomic Titanium Wand-
Starting Bid 850
Jon Don

Onne admission to our five day SFS: Business Transformation ($1475.00 value)
Starting Bid $750

One free admission to our two day SFS: Hands-On Operations seminar. ($375.00 value.)
Starting Bid 199

Call me 877-644-0077 to place a bid

Last edited:

John Olson

Name
John Olson
With my son at a NRA Youth Challenge event the next two days but Scott Warrington and Aramsco education department just donated these class. I will figure out how you can win them and the big class will be an auction for sure. Any suggestions? I want them to go to people that will actually attend so maybe put a $ on the 10 seats or auction them like the big class? Post or PM what you think and I’ll add them with the other cool stuff that just got donated Monday.
Here is the massive donation. Scott, Thank you for always supporting this great cause

10 free seats in the Build a Better Business class taught by Gregg Sargent. Can be sued at any location around the country. Retail price $98 to $109 each.

1 Seat at any IICRC class up to 3 days long at any company owned Aramsco or Interlink Supply in USA or Canada. (We now have 12 locations in Canada. This may attract some Canadian bidding.) Retail value varies by class and location but can be as much as $600.

This from the Education Department at Aramsco and Interlink Supply.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok going to auction off the IICRC class and put the ten seats in the raffle after some discussions. If someone doesn't want the seat they can trade it with someone that will attend.
L&L Raffle Items

12 Premium Grout Brushes and 2 EzeeGrip/Grand Reaper Combos-American Brush and Chem

1 Gallon Odorcide

(4) gallons Quake HD

(2) Mytee clear Upholstery Tools

10 free seats in the Build a Better Business class taught by Gregg Sargent. Can be sued at any location around the country. Retail price $98 to $109 each.
(4) Mikeyfest MN Tickets

More being added every day

Auction Items

Starting Bid 400

Rotovac
Bonzer
Starting Bid 900

20 Bird Guided Hunt, Includes Breakfast and Lunch and one Mounted Pheasant 4 Person Hunt Additional people $50 per gun. Additional Birds can be purchased the day before the hunt-Superior Cleaning Solutions/Wasatch Wing and Clay Call John for more information 801-225-0077 Value $2500
Starting Bid 500

CTI
16000 Ozone Machine
Starting Bid 450-Ron Chesnick

Starting Bid 500 Value $989

Legendbrands Prochem Ergonomic Titanium Wand-
Starting Bid 850

1 Seat at any IICRC class up to 3 days long at any company owned Aramsco or Interlink Supply in USA or Canada.
Starting bid 199

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey P

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I will update when new items are added to the raffle or once a week so I’m not updating every day for a month. As you can see Ron has placed a bid in the ozone machine. Call me to place a bid or check on your bid. The raffle buy tickets every day to increase your chances :) you will get a receipt and a tax form form the L&L society. We are still expecting more raffle items still lots of vendors have yet to commit and we should see some more auction items.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Awesome thank you Mikey!!! Will you have someone make up certificates and mail them to me to hand out/send to the winners

John Olson

Name
John Olson
I guess there is a time limit on editing post. I will wait to update the list until Friday with the new stuff. And guys here is a fact you can use to increase your odds. The guys that but tickets early are the ones that always win the most. Not sure why as I really really mix them up good but the biggest winners are the ones that donate the most to defeat cancer and do so early and often. Call it good karma. I know I do this because I have lost so many people to cancer and I have done so much that I had to make amends for that maybe when it's my turn I will be blessed to go like Ken Snow RIP and not like my father who was in agony for 7 straight months. Sdig deep dig often because you want to kick cancers ass, the winning cool stuff is just a bonus

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Prochem Ergo Wand is off the table. Generous Donor made a bid that I couldn't refuse (full price) so its already on its way to them. We still have several people I haven't heard back on what they are donating but let's get busy buying tickets. (only a couple of people so far)

Reactions: J Scott W

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Ok bumping this. Only 1 mikeysboarder has donated so far. Did you see that list?? And there are more items coming. And its 100% tax deductible. I know the drawing is a little far out but I am trying to help you guys out. The ones that donate early(and often) are the ones that always win the most :) But the rewards for helping kick cancers ass is the biggest reward, that and Knowing my fat out of shape ass is really going to go on that 6 mile hike as long as I meet the fundraising goal. Think about the fun you will have when Lora post pictures of me puking my guts out because I haven't been able to properly train and I am to stubborn to admit I shouldn't be making a 6mile hike in Zions :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Steve Toburn Has Generously donated 2 SFS course that are up for Auction. If you haven't been before nows your chance to go and be helping kick cancers ass and it is 100% tax deductible.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Bumping this. Look at those awesome prizes and auction items. We have a couple weeks to go but dont wait until the last minute. Drives Lora crazy trying to get all the raffle tickets entered all at once.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Scott Warrington Just announced the Aramsco Class up for Auction is good for the new ASD school! Thank you Scott and Aramsco!

Reactions: J Scott W

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Lots of great items with No bids still. We have 7 people that have bought tickets to win 8k plus in prizes!!!!
L&L Raffle Items

1 Gallon Odorcide

(4) gallons Quake HD

(2) Mytee clear Upholstery Tools

(10) free seats in the Build a Better Business class taught by Gregg Sargent. Can be sued at any location around the country. Retail price $98 to $109 each.

(4) Mikeyfest MN Entries

(5) Duk Guards
(1) Chem Spec Spotting Kit-Chris Sheldon

More being added everyday

Auction Items

Jon Don

One admission to our five day SFS: Business Transformation ($1475.00 value)

$800 Sunshine Cleaning and Restoration

One free admission to our two day SFS: Hands-On Operations seminar. ($375.00 value.)

Starting Bid 199

$500 A Perfectionist Touch

Rotovac
Bonzer
$750 Carpet 911

Starting Bid 500

CTI
16000 Ozone Machine

$500 Advanced Cleaning Systems

Starting Bid 750 Tony Neville

1 Seat at any IICRC class Including ASD at any company-owned Aramsco or Interlink Supply in USA or Canada.

199 Service King

Last edited:

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The bid on the ozone machine is Ron Marriott, not Chesnick

Reactions: John Olson

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Sorry, Ron fixed it but I knew it was you :) We now have a whopping total of 8 people that have bought tickets. there is over 8 grand in stuff you can win let alone the auction items. Please dont make us try and put a bunch of tickets in during our CAD. I am always swamped and trying to write out dozens and dozens of tickets at the last minute sucks. Same with Bidding bid to win

Reactions: Cleanworks

John Olson

Name
John Olson
David sent us Duk Guards! Look at that list! Right now we have 9 people that have bought tickets. That's just crazy. Come on guys not only are you going to win a ton of expensive stuff but you are helping to kick cancers ass. Even if its $20 every penny matters and hell right now your odds are HUGE. That list is over 8k in prizes 10k if you put the real value on those MikeyFest MN tickets...

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Someone bought tickets but kept their name anonymous. If that was you and can tell me how much it was and what time it would help , if you want to win that is :)

steve_64

I donated $100 yesterday.
Wasn't sure I did it right.

3:44 was the reply email.

Mikey P

Administrator
Thats was me John.

Screenshot_20180609-065822_PayPal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom