Just an idea

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
There has to be a way that all of us here (or just cleaners in general) can work together to make more money.

What is it? Any Ideas?

Most of us are in different areas...even if we are close to another cleaner..we can choose separate areas.

A bulk mailer won't work because it's the same category

A bulk website maybe?

I have something going with the Network Home Services but I charge for that.

Maybe I can find a way to have guys "participate" in the Network instead of paying for it?

What are your thoughts?

I'm trying to find a way to make more money in my carpet cleaning business....or just another way (that's just how I am. lol) and maybe it's something we all can do together?

A Mikey's Board collaborative??

Anyone?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Maybe just a Mikey's board type fee of $5.00 a month or $60.00 per year to keep the site going.

Everyone could still have their own area of course but you would have to promote the hell out of the Network site.

Put it on your facebook page, business cards, advertisments etc.

If we all tell the world about it...we could all benefit from it.

Hmmm.

Instead of membership....I could sell banners to pay for the site once we get thousands of hits to it.

Just thinking while typing.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Yeah I remember that Fred and it was great idea...I just didn't understand all your technical speak. lol

LisaWagnerCRS

Name
Lisa Wagner
You want to help more people here make money? Creating a new project is not going to do it. Why don't you have a contest where everyone here puts ONE new ideas into action into their company and shares the results with everyone - and the crew votes on who had the best idea in action?

The fact is... you don't need something new to create more money... you need to get done something in that stack of stuff you've been saying "yeah I should do THAT" about for years. We all have things in that stack. A new distraction isn't what's needed - action on old
"oh yeah - great idea" things is what will create more cash.

I offered in another thread two tools I use to get more results in my own companies - a super simple planning sheet and a super simple tracking sheet. If you email me, I'll send you the links to download them.

Happy New Year!!!!
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
learn how to give a virtual kick in the ass and you'll have all sorts of lazy. fat and contents taking their jobs to the next level.

Royal Man

Name
Dave Yoakum
Like Lisa said.

We all know things we can do to make more money. It's taking continuous action that becomes the catching point. This is part of what separates an Owner operator and an franchise. A franchise has an enforcer to add accountability to make sure the business is doing everything on the checklist.

Kind of like weight watchers. They don't offer a lot of new information the member don't already know.

But, they do require you to step on the scale every week for the weight keeper to keep you headed in the right direction.

If you want to use this board this way.

It just takes listing the steps to implement a desired action and requiring a weekly check in to admit your success or failure in your execution in following the steps.

Might be easier to hire an "enforcer" to help in a web-video conference room for every different group working on a desired action or progression. Biweekly or monthy meetings.The same power points could be for different factions as the groups progress. Some topics could be:Cross marketing, JVs, referral systems, developing referral groups, Google places tutorial, developing a USP, client relations,correct up-selling techniques Etc.. it could go on forever.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
Mikey P said:
learn how to give a virtual kick in the ass and you'll have all sorts of lazy. fat and contents taking their jobs to the next level.

got to agree! :shock: accountable to each other would be good!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom