Juggling act..

Mikey P

Administrator
Between Fred's auctions, Glide and wand sales, booking cleaning jobs, brilliant IICRC ideas, ride planning, groceries, honeydoos, Toastmasters projects, and more, I'm going through one of these 50 pg pocket notebooks a week...

PXL_20240423_233455957.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Luky and Nomad74

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Brings up Follow up Questions

- why not enter this via talk to text or type into your phone for better searchability -

- why paper and pen?

- what is done with the used pads?

Reactions: Papa John

Mikey P

Administrator
Brings up Follow up Questions

- why not enter this via talk to text or type into your phone for better searchability - Slow or hard to do when I'm on the phone, or disrespectful to be "texting" when in meetings, church or out cleaning.

- why paper and pen? I enjoy nice pens and nice paper and the process

- what is done with the used pads? Pages are tossed as used, with just a few in the front lasting a few days, or transfered to the next book

Reactions: Papa John

Mikey P

Administrator
A fellow carpet cleaner from Sacramento just called me seeing if I would clean his relatives condo up at Lake Tahoe today or tomorrow..

That's not going to happen, but before he hung up I said hey hey tell me a little bit about your carpet cleaning company.

Turns out he's a lifer all because of Lisa...

• Love
Reactions: Jim Pemberton

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
A fellow carpet cleaner from Sacramento just called me seeing if I would clean his relatives condo up at Lake Tahoe today or tomorrow..

That's not going to happen, but before he hung up I said hey hey tell me a little bit about your carpet cleaning company.

Turns out he's a lifer all because of Lisa...

I think of all the guys who get glides now from you, or even the "ones from the names than have no mention", realize how much they owe her for standing up to the Evil Empire.

The cleaning world would be a far different place without her, and her courage.

A rare woman she is.

Name
Nate W.
I think of all the guys who get glides now from you, or even the "ones from the names than have no mention", realize how much they owe her for standing up to the Evil Empire.

The cleaning world would be a far different place without her, and her courage.

A rare woman she is.

Mytee John spent some coin as well.. Last I heard was over $200,000+..

Name
Swani
Between Fred's auctions, Glide and wand sales, booking cleaning jobs, brilliant IICRC ideas, ride planning, groceries, honeydoos, Toastmasters projects, and more, I'm going through one of these 50 pg pocket notebooks a week...

View attachment 126979
Buy one of these. You won't regret it. My wife and I each have one. We were notorious for having 3 different notebooks, writing on scratch paper, the back of envelopes, and anything else. This Remarkable had really been an excellent investment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Bryce C and Mikey P

Luky

Name
Mario

View attachment 126979
We all should be doing just that, writing our thoughts down, scrolling down on the screen and making notes on our devices might be faster and comfortable, but we're taking away what we were taught in school; to think and memorize organically. Writing down notes calms us down, it feels natural ( although it might take longer compared to using the screen of any kind) Making notes also promotes critical thinking, it allows us to add, interchange , modify or discard paragraphs instantly while leaving us with final, redacted version of our thoughts. We should go back to basics y'all.

Mikey P

Administrator
We all should be doing just that, writing our thoughts down, scrolling down on the screen and making notes on our devices might be faster and comfortable, but we're taking away what we were taught in school; to think and memorize organically. Writing down notes calms us down, it feels natural ( although it might take longer compared to using the screen of any kind) Making notes also promotes critical thinking, it allows us to add, interchange , modify or discard paragraphs instantly while leaving us with final, redacted version of our thoughts. We should go back to basics y'all.
Agreed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom