Judson,Cobb, Greenie, Jon-Don ect want to donate something?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Greenie, Les, Larry The Jon-Don Twins, Vac-away ect..If you guys want to donate something to the L&L Society raffle your more then welcome to. The raffle is to rasie money to beat cancer. it is not someting that is Superior Cleaning Solutions specific so if you want to donate a prize your more then welcome to.

last year we rasied about $800 and we gave away over 3k worth of stuff. Lets try and raise at least as much as what we give away!

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
just out of curiosity why didn't you call them or email them instead of putting them on the spot on a public forum. I am sure they have their favorite causes?

Not judging or anything just curious.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Because this is Mikeysboard and we're all one big dysfuntional familly. Didn't think I was putting anyone on the spot and i'm lazy :mrgreen:

P.S. I was letting them know they where welcome to participate and that was the ONLY motivation for posting. Didn't want them to feel left out.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Duane you where included in the etc. You're part of this crazy family too so yeah you're invited

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
John:

Add the following to the list:

1 case of PeeBeGone

1 case of GrimeBeGone (alkaline tile cleaner)

1 case of PermaScent

1 case of OneStep (liquid emulsifier)

1 case of UltraRinse

1 case of SuperTLP (prespray)

1 case of UltraTLP (prespreay)

Hereby donated this Monday, May 11, 2009 at 7:57 EST

Duane

John Olson

Name
John Olson
The drawing is held during our CAD so you can ship it he and we hand it out/ship it to the winners or we can give out Certificates for them to call you. I would prefer you ship it to me so I can hand it out win it's won but however you want to do it is fine also :)

John Olson

Name
John Olson
948 N 1610 W
Orem,UT 84057

Do you want to give them away as whole cases or mixed cases? 1 pee 1 pre-spray 1 rinse 1 tile ?
I'll do it however you want :)

It is very generous of you Duane Thank You!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley

John:

Whatever way you see fit to do. Makes no difference to me.

You're welcome.

It's a good cause. Hopefully, this year, you'll receive more donations / money for them than before.

Duane

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Here is what I am going to do (posted it up top)

The Smell good and the tile cleaner and Super will be given away as stand alone cases and I'll put 4 cases together of the pee/ultra/rinse/emulsifier.

Thanks again Duane that is fantastic of you!

John Olson

Name
John Olson
So..anyone else? Duane posted his. Lisa I am sure will do something nice. Les said he is working on Something. How about the rest of the suppliers?

P.S. Only a few of you guys have bought tickets. You guys gonna let them win all this cool stuff?

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Hydro-Force, Dirtygout.com and Lisa Smith have added to ther growing list! Waiting to here back from Les on what he wants to add. Haven't heard from the rest of the board salesman yet but check the L&L Post for the complete list.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Still time for more prizes to be donated and still plenty of chances to win some really cool stuff!

Duane Oxley

Moon Unit
Name
Duane Oxley
John:

I'm adding a case of CleanStreak to the pie. (I thought I included one, but found out otherwise.)

Duane

Cameron1

Hey John.........do you have to be there to win? Plus, I need a couple 2.5 inch cool cuffs for that filter you sent.

Cameron1

Hey John.........do you have to be there to win?

Plus, I need a couple 2.5 inch cool cuffs for that filter you sent.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
No you do not have to be present to win anything in the L&L raffle. The winners will be responsible for shipping though. Right now we only have about 75 tickets in the raffle :cry: We have over $3000 in prizes and less then $1000 collected. I am hoping for a last minute rush as some late donations come in and a big push during the event. Either case win you donate you're donating to a worthy battle to beat cancer.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom