Jon Don

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Please, please. please open a store in Vancouver B.C., we have a population base of 2 million or so, a vibrant economy, and lots of fed up carpet cleaners.- Seattle isn't close enough with shipping and customs and I just got gouged $50 for one stinking gallon of prespray at the "big" supplier up here.

PLEASE!!!!

Bob Foster

In Western Canada there is basically Janitor's Warehouse(Cleanco Esteam dealers) and Fibreclean (who are owned by Esteam who own Cleanco). I think the best way of discribing our supplier marketpace is a duopoly.

There's been a whole lot of mouse clicking going on in the Canadian market over the last year.

Rex Tyus

I think pretty much any business up there will have base prices higher than in the states. I have no idea about customer service from existing distributors but I do think prices will remain close no matter who opens up.

I think Esteem products are as good as any I have tried and better than most. I wish Interlink would add them to their mix so my local distributor would sell them.

Bob Foster

Prices up here a little higher?

Ninja 150 with heat $3395
Small spotter waterclaw $260
Hydramasteer CMX20 $3700

Rex Tyus

Bob Foster said:
Prices up here a little higher?

Ninja 150 with heat $3395
Small spotter waterclaw $260
Hydramasteer CMX20 $3700

Soooo What are you saying Bob?

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Bob Foster said:
They are a lot higher.
Understatement of the decade. Rex my son ,tell your wife I'm softening some salt cod right now and I got a big ol' slab of salt pork fat,right outta the barrel, turnips and taters. Newfie soul food. She'll be putty in your hands. :D

harryhides

Name
Tony
admiralclean said:
I might talk to Bob on the phone if he was American. :mrgreen:

Bob, there's nothing to do in Prattville hence Marty's desperate need to talk to anyone.
I've called him a few times but he never has anything much to say, though I wish he'd remove whatever he has rolling around in his mouth.
Don't bother.

:roll:

Willy P

Name
Willy P
harryhides said:
admiralclean said:
I might talk to Bob on the phone if he was American. :mrgreen:

Bob, there's nothing to do in Prattville hence Marty's desperate need to talk to anyone.
I've called him a few times but he never has anything much to say, though I wish he'd remove whatever he has rolling around in his mouth.
Don't bother.

:roll:
that's marbles and plug chewing tobacco.

Rex Tyus

Willy P said:
[quote="Bob Foster":3qyg60d1]They are a lot higher.
Understatement of the decade. Rex my son ,tell your wife I'm softening some salt cod right now and I got a big ol' slab of salt pork fat,right outta the barrel, turnips and taters. Newfie soul food. She'll be putty in your hands. :D[/quote:3qyg60d1]

NO! She will want me to buy a plane ticket for her. :evil:

cmaster

Name
Paul Budnik
Greenie said:
:shock:

Everything cost more up north, how much is a pack of cigs!?

Let's put it this way......it's a toss up between the price and the habit for what's gonna kill you first
:shock:

Becker

Name
Becker
You have Lynnwood.. Save ya 20 miles..

When they took over Mcdowell supply I was like of joy... I dont want to have to drive to Seattle, but because they took over McDowell/Hydramaster Hydramaster HQ was closing the 7-11 type store they had 10 miles from my house.

Then i got word they were also taking over the interlink guy in town.. Prefered Supply, and moving hat store to Lynnwood.

I have to tell ya Foster... IT IS NICE!!!!

Jon Don north less than 12 miles away. With pretty much the same great geat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom