January Cleanfax and/or the ICS 2007 TM Guide

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
How about this quote from the Cleanfax article: "SOA-certified equipment is tested and proven to be more effective than equipment that is not approved"

What a crock of crap!

Who the hell is Jamie Van Vuren anyway? Has she ever pushed a wand and worked on the truck? Does she know the difference between an RX20 and a RDM? Can she explain the relationship between lift and cfm?

I did enjoy Jim's and Peaches decker's letters to the editor though...waiting for my ICS now.

Take care,
Lisa

Mikey P

Administrator
I believe Jamie's brothers had a famous hard rock band in the 80's.

That must make her qualified to feed us lemmings bullshit.

Matt King

I haven't read either article.. the 'truckmount guide' editions usually sit for awhile until I'm really bored.. I did skim through the ICS manufacturers listings though. I'm glad to see PowerClean is stepping up their game with the heat,heat management and wastetank designs. At least they're listening. I'll read them tonight now.. What Lisa commented on is laughable.. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see through the b.s. I may very well be wrong but sometimes it seems like there's quite the 'Good ol boys' club behind the scenes throughout the industry.. I'm not just talking about this per say, It's just become more obvious to me over the last year or so.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I pointed out their IICRC conventions in Cancun years ago....sounded fishy then.....good ole' boy retirement fund.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom