Janitorial Guys or Gals

steamron

Name
Ron
For those of you who have several janitorial accounts.
When you make up your specifications list how do you detail the vacuuming do you tell them your vacuuming every spot of the carpet every night or do you tell them that you vacuum as needed, or however else you would word it I'd really like to know.
Do you detail it like an as needed or complete vacuuming once a week.
And then how do you price it if they want you to vacuum every square inch every day compared to just as needed?

The reason I'm asking this question is because I have a cleaning account and their maintenance foreman is adamant that they want every
(4500 sq. ft.)square inch of the carpet vacuumed every night even though some of the cubicles aren't used areas that they don't even walk in.
If so it consumes more time and I should price it accordingly.

Thanks for any reply.

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
4500 or 45k? If it’s 4,500 that’s not very much. It wouldn’t take much to do every inch
daily. We don’t do the as needed or traffic areas, we vacuum pretty much everything. What does that mean, it means while you’re vacuuming what you see, you are pretty much vacuuming everything. We do elementary schools, so we pretty much have to. We pre sweep getting big debris before we vacuum. This is in classrooms. Offices, we vacuum them all daily. We both know every inch anywhere isn’t getting vacuumed every day. So in our specs, we indicate vacuuming on a daily basis. On the flip side I can determine pretty quick if a potential will be difficult and I simply tell them I’m not interested.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom