Is my Rug shop haunted?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Installed some cameras in my shop. Sometimes at night when I log in I see orbs flying around inside. Yeah, they might be bugs, but some are not looking so bug like. I watched this one orb/bug/whatever for almost two solid hours last night. Here is a clip of about 2 minutes of it. There are many other things flying around, but I ignored them because I was so focused on the one specific orb thing. It is the small light located on the upper part of the wall between the two roll-up doors. I followed this thing all over the doors last night. At first I thought it was a mouse because it kept running back and forth on the upper rail of the roll-up door, but then it started flying all around. Anyway, I catch these things every night, but last night was extremely active.

Tonight I'm installing a bug zapper and we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I’m be sitting in the dark tonight watching. If you don’t hear from me then I got sucked through a multi demential portal.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
What pals I have. Well, I’m gearing up to go sit in the dark tonight and find out exactly what I’m seeing. If it’s ghosts I hope they like Baconators. .

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
You're gonna die...
source (1).gif

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Guys, since we’re on the subject. Check out this pic my Aunt sent me. My Uncle worked for the Department of Interior. He just retired. He was pretty high up. He was in charge of all the Presidio, Alcatraz, and Angel Island in San Francisco.

This pic was taken about three years ago in one of the large storage rooms at the Presidio. The room was flooding and the maintenance guy was taking pics for documentation when he caught a ghost standing in the closet. The guy was the only one in the room. He didn’t even know what he caught until he went to send the pics to my uncle. My uncle said they were always having strange things happen around there. It was just part of the job.
4E219D87-A664-4712-8A94-054B647BD12B.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: steve_64

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Guys, since we’re on the subject. Check out this pic my Aunt sent me. My Uncle worked for the Department of Interior. He just retired. He was pretty high up. He was in charge of all the Presidio, Alcatraz, and Angel Island in San Francisco.

This pic was taken about three years ago in one of the large storage rooms at the Presidio. The room was flooding and the maintenance guy was taking pics for documentation when he caught a ghost standing in the closet. The guy was the only one in the room. He didn’t even know what he caught until he went to send the pics to my uncle. My uncle said they were always having strange things happen around there. It was just part of the job.
View attachment 99205
It's one of the escaped prisoners they never found.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Update. My shop is not haunted, at least last night it wasn't. I sat there for about an hour in the dark. The only thing I saw was some very little gnats flying around. So there you go.

• Eyeroll
Reactions: BIG WOOD

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Update. My shop is not haunted, at least last night it wasn't. I sat there for about an hour in the dark. The only thing I saw was some very little gnats flying around. So there you go.
The ghosts aren't going to fly around with you sitting there.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton

Look Damon. There are no ghosts, and despite what's on a box of Lucky Charms, no leprechauns either.

....and "murder hornets" aren't coming to get you.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Look Damon. There are no ghosts, and despite what's on a box of Lucky Charms, no leprechauns either.

....and "murder hornets" aren't coming to get you.
Oh there are Jim, you are just not one of the chosen few to have seen one. I got stories. I'll share them sometime when I can look you in the eyes and watch them roll. :)

Reactions: steve_64

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Oh there are Jim, you are just not one of the chosen few to have seen one. I got stories. I'll share them sometime when I can look you in the eyes and watch them roll. :)

I'll look forward to that.

I had some girlfriends who were big believers in that stuff, and I endured many stories, events, etc. They were more frightening than the ghosts they beleived in.

Just don't believe any little man with an Irish accent who you help out of a jam if he offers you three wishes.....

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
I'll look forward to that.

I had some girlfriends who were big believers in that stuff, and I endured many stories, events, etc. They were more frightening than the ghosts they beleived in.

Just don't believe any little man with an Irish accent who you help out of a jam if he offers you three wishes.....
or a fat Arab guy living in a jug.

• Haha
Reactions: Nomad74

The Great Oz

Name
bryan

In Seattle we call them "transients."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom