INTERLINK DIDN'T GET ANY MONEY,, SO THEY CAN'T GIVE ANY BACK

R

Ramon Allones

B&BGaryC said:
I asked the owner of my interlink supplier what interlink was doing about it. He said interlink didn't get any money so they can't give back what they didn't get in the first place. .

EL Guapo
Ramon

Able 1

Name
Keith
I am sure this was the way they asked ALL there disty's to handle this, just say this:

Ramon Allones said:
[quote="B&BGaryC":2yrt38fm]I asked the owner of my interlink supplier what interlink was doing about it. He said interlink didn't get any money so they can't give back what they didn't get in the first place. .

EL Guapo
Ramon[/quote:2yrt38fm]

Farenheit251

Bridgepoint put there name on the product for a fee. People trusted the product because of the name behind it. BP resells lots of products/services under their name and to lose their integrity/credibility over this is crazy. What amazes me is how cheap they sold their integrity out. All they had to do was offer a credit in chemicals which would have cut their cost in half,promoted their chems and maintained their reputation.
This is going to cost them more in future profits than they save.

WWJDD What would Jon Don Do? I dont have any doubts about the answer to this question?

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
BrianE said:
Bridgepoint put there name on the product for a fee. People trusted the product because of the name behind it. BP resells lots of products/services under their name and to lose their integrity/credibility over this is crazy. What amazes me is how cheap they sold their integrity out. All they had to do was offer a credit in chemicals which would have cut their cost in half,promoted their chems and maintained their reputation.

egg-zaccally

couldn't agree more, Brian

how they could be so foolish to handle this debacle is beyond me.

and I don't believe for one second they're weren't making money off the deal.
how fookin stupid do they think we are???

..L.T.A.

Doug D

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Dimick
BrianE said:

WWJDD What would Jon Don Do? I dont have any doubts about the answer to this question?

Got to believe that JonDon would stand behind their product. :wink: Probably the big reason that MyEasyMarketing.com has not come out yet as they want to be sure there are no problems like what happened to Bridgepoint. Just wished they would come out with it already!!! :roll:

I happen to know the owner of the Interlink that Gary was talking about. I think that Bill would stand behind it, if he had a customer of his get into the bridgepoint direct and get burned. Interlink may not have gotten any money from this, he may be talking of his independant store. Unfortunately, being with Interlink, they are connected to this. From what I understand, it was a separate affiliate that caused all of the problems.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Sometimes you've got to do the right thing, even if it hurts.

That's how we handle it in our business, I would expect the same treatment from those I do business with.

I have no involvement in the dispute, but I am sure shocked in how it's been handled.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
That is a cute argument cigar man. It was packaged and sold as bridgepoints hence the name Bridgepoint Direct and it is not the guys who purchased the system from the sales push by interlink dist and bridgepoint guys that Bridgepoint didn't make any money. How much Bpoint made or didn't make doesn't matter. Have bridgepoint publish the agreement they had and I guarantee that there is compensation in it. They cut the deal with market partners and the carpet cleaners got screwed. The carpet cleaners chose Bridgepointdirect based on the fact that Scottw and others said IT WAS BRIDGEPOINTS NEW MARKETING PROGRAM

TimP

Interlink can't say in a million years that they are going to let a company use their name and not get anything out of it. It's the most lame excuse for liability that I can think of.

MicahR

Name
Micah Richardson
Being the owner of our company, Bill may know more about the marketing direct behind the scenes than I do.

I have no idea what the arrangement was between marketing partners and Bridgepoint so I can't say anything about that.

What I do know is that we had a couple of customers that lost money with Bridgepoint Direct. The two I know about let us know there was a problem. We, as distributors, had no idea who was signing up.

One of my customers lost about 800.00 was right here in town. I compensated him with marketing materials out of our stock. He was happy with that and the fact we stood behind him even though we had absolutely no involvement with Bridgepoint Direct.

I look at this mess this way. Let's say you partner up with another business owner that does specialty work that you don't do. Like, stone polishing, for example. In your customers minds he is your company. They are having their stone polished because of the awesome job you've done cleaning their carpet over the years. You have a big marketing campaign to drum up business. Your company now does stone polishing. Now down the road you find out that this guy collected money on these jobs before they were polished and then skipped town. Who are those customers going to call and complain to? Who's lap does it fall into to make it right?

This is definitely a big stink. My personal opinion is that this would been a great opportunity to show everyone what kind of customer service Bridgepoint has. As far as my customers are concerned it's a toss-up. I know one in particular that still isn't very happy with the outcome. The biggest reason he signed up with Bridgepoint Direct was he didn't want the stuff that was/is available from Bridgepoint. So to try and compensate him with that stuff is worth nothing to him.

Wandslinger

Name
Tom Meyer
I just received an interlink supply catalog today and I promptly trashed it. What a horrible reputation they are getting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom