I'm sitting here working up to it

Bob Foster

In five minutes I got to get up get in my truck and get at it.

6500 square foot of carpet in a church.... I start in another 39 minutes. I'll be done in less that 10 hours. Just me, my Greenhorn and my Judson TNT.

Jimbo

Nice job, Bob!

I'm off on Mondays...but have a full day planned around the shop.

sweendogg

Name
David Sweeney
In 15 minute I have a hotel that has to be cleaned between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.. 16 rooms and one 6x225 ft hallway. I'm taking a helper.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Man, and I'm sittin here at airport waitin for a plane. Have fun with that bob ol boy. Course I'm spended it and your makin it so who wins?

TimP

Last friday I did around 4,000 in a church then the parsonage then another customers home. Left the home at 9:30 got home around 6:10 with 1 helper.

Saved a bunch of time using my 2 airpaths and 1 snail fan, I was able to skip out on dry strokes in the CGD.

Hoody

Supportive Member
Name
Steven Hoodlebrink
We just did 120k sq ft this weekend(5 story building, around 25-27k per floor). I'm off today for some much needed rest.

I feel your pain, are you going to take Bingo along for moral support ??

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:

6500 square foot of carpet in a church.... I start in another 39 minutes. I'll be done in less that 10 hours. Just me, my Greenhorn and my Judson TNT.

i'll pray for ya................................

maybe not!

TimP

Crazymcnick said:
Just curious to how much you guys charge per square foot?....For future reference

Thanks
Tom

Prices vary by location, production rates, overhead. Not to mention a cleaners service level and own requirements for their lifestyle.

I probably work way cheaper than most on this board but I'm not the cheapest either.

You need to learn YOUR market by asking what you competitors charge through lost bids or potential clients. Then decide if you can make money at the going rate or find a way for you to make money if you want to do it. Or find a way to upsell your services by describing how youra greater value etc.

Then you need to set yourself apart through reputation or by your knowledge/personality. It also doesn't hurt to know people because people hire people they trust or know and like.

Bob Foster

Started at 8 and drove away finished at 3:30. I think it was the Holly Water I swiped. It made the carpets cleaner and the job went faster.

I couldn't combo with encap and HWE because I felt the carpet was too loaded. Next time it will be encapped almost completely.

Judson juice, no pre-scrub, 210-220 heat. Single half wand width slow pass with huge strokes no dry passes. Let the AC dry the place out. Place is not used tomorrow.

Put my head down and never stopped except to fill up water. Used 250 gallons.

And yes I made decent money.

SE1.jpg

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Bob Foster said:

you got the right tools and the right equipment.........buck up and just get it done old man......

bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Bob Foster said:
Started at 8 and drove away finished at 3:30. I think it was the Holly Water I swiped. It made the carpets cleaner and the job went faster.

I couldn't combo with encap and HWE because I felt the carpet was too loaded. Next time it will be encapped almost completely.

Judson juice, no pre-scrub, 210-220 heat. Single half wand width slow pass with huge strokes no dry passes. Let the AC dry the place out. Place is not used tomorrow.

Put my head down and never stopped except to fill up water. Used 250 gallons.

And yes I made decent money.

SE1.jpg

jesus...whurrs the triangles?

Bob Foster

Followed up today. No wickbacks - NONE including in the AA room where a lot of coffee tends to vibrate out of shaky hands.

They're happy - I'm happy. I bet even God's happy.

Holly water, is better than that fancy-dancy reverse exorcised water!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom