Im not in Santa Cruz no more..

Mikey P

Administrator
Awesome, thank you so much Mike. I was actually expecting more of a carpet cleaning smell when i came home, surprisingly there wasn't one. Do you use all natural products or something? I am a little concerned that the "i have dogs" smell in the carpet is still there when i work out. Does that mean it needs to be treated differently?
I also thought we got a discount since we had the carpets cleaned within 6 months of the last time you came? Is that not the deal anymore?
Thank you again for keeping our house a home!
Stephanie

Reactions: SamIam

steve_64

That's why I don't give discounts.

Extra charge for the pet odor removal.

todg

Name
Michael Marcus
Awesome, thank you so much Mike. I was actually expecting more of a carpet cleaning smell when i came home, surprisingly there wasn't one. Do you use all natural products or something? I am a little concerned that the "i have dogs" smell in the carpet is still there when i work out. Does that mean it needs to be treated differently?
I also thought we got a discount since we had the carpets cleaned within 6 months of the last time you came? Is that not the deal anymore?
Stephanie

To me a nice way from "Stephanie" to say I'm not happy and will most likely not use you again...In addition, you overcharged me... Here's what she would like from you: Some money back, and getting on your hands and knees and begging for forgiveness so in the future you can work more and make less...LOL

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You are getting such an eye opening education now that you are in the the real world of rual America. Welcome to the daily struggle that a majority of the cleaners face. May the love of urine extraction be with you Dorthy.

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
My business is becoming established in Naples and Marco Island because the city I actually live in... very nice place... is primarily working class folks. When I work here my prices are lower and the work is harder.
It’s a beautiful drive to Naples and Marco that I happily make for better work and prices.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Stephanie

I was actually expecting more of a carpet cleaning smell when i came home, surprisingly there wasn't one. “The carpet must have been dry when you got home and that is the reason you didn’t smell wet carpet.”

Do you use all natural products or something? “Yes, we only use products that come from our natural earth.”

I am a little concerned that the "i have dogs" smell in the carpet is still there when i work out. Does that mean it needs to be treated differently? “Yes, you do need to treat the carpet differently to remove the “I have dogs” smell. If you remove the dogs from the carpet you will then have the “I don’t have dogs” smell instead.”

I also thought we got a discount since we had the carpets cleaned within 6 months of the last time you came? Is that not the deal anymore? “That is still the deal, but only for carpet used by people. People who have indoor dogs will only get a discount if cleaning again within two months.”
:marty::marty:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Stephanie

In Cali Land this would be called "passive-aggressive". She is complaining about the price, and to extent the animal smell. She is using this to try to negotiate a discount or future consideration.

I the land of my grandparents (the south), she might have said "Bless your heart".....

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Something about people close to the coasts

This is the same person that emails their student's high school teacher ad nauseum and will not relent until their perfect child gets a half grade higher than they deserve

If email had existed when I went to school, my father would have likely emailed and not relented until the teacher(s) dropped my grades.

He constantly tossed aside my high grade report cards and said:

"I'm not impressed. I never see you do homework or study. Those teachers are making things way to easy for you."

Mikey P

Administrator
Screenshot_20180924-080719_Messages.jpg

Name
Lee Stockwell
If email had existed when I went to school, my father would have likely emailed and not relented until the teacher(s) dropped my grades.

He constantly tossed aside my high grade report cards and said:

"I'm not impressed. I never see you do homework or study. Those teachers are making things way to easy for you."
My dad too!

(Thanks Dad)

Reactions: Jim Pemberton

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
@Mikey P ! After all, people with pets uses carpet as a toilets. Use this and dont leave any room for doubt....

20180924_121839.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom