icy streets atleast for 2-3 days!!!!!!

okccarpetman

i finally get a break! now i have to worry about losin electricty, dont want to lose heat to machine. people already losing power, if that happens what should i do? for heat anyway

okccarpetman

i hate it to bro , i wouldnt want no1 to have it

if i had snow , i could still use my everyday 4x4 gmc 3500 pickup, my TM is custom installed, but i would get that thing stuck in ice. so back to the MINIvan,(and porty's)if the job is worth my azz gettng out in it!

tim

Road conditions and school closings are a bigger issue. I take it you use portys or electric truckmounts? We just rescheduled our Monday and tuesday accounts for Wednesday on. If clients lose power like last year, the last thing they want is their carpets cleaned!

tim

I cant imagine what anyone would want with ANY service when they have no heat or lights! Schools and restaurants are closing now! As long as my power is up at my house, Im good. I'll be in the theatre room watching bluray on 110 inch screen (after the OU/OSU game) When the power goes out at home, not so fun.

okccarpetman

you mean you dont have 24 emerengy service do ya! well if something happens they do call, even if its a repair, a flood, or a family member is coming over so they need their carpets cleaned they do call , last year i had no power for 2 weeks but i still worked most everyday the bills have to be paid and im not advertising for nothing:D 24 hour emergency is big for me

tim

Better invest in some generators, I would say. We only lost power 2 days last year, I spent a week in Chicago at SFS last January, we thought it was cold here! My businesses are a housecleaning service with 30 fulltime cleaners - but our clients dont want us there when the kids are home from school much less couldnt see to clean without power - 2 retail stores, only retailers busy in ice in grocery store, convenience stores and home depot/lowes - and our carpet cleaning business which only caters to high end residential and businesses, they reschedule. I do a little water damage but dont really go after it. I like my sleep! Good luck, seems to be getting worse

tim

I dont work weekends but it is nice to get a bonus day off now and again. I just spend my spare time working on marketing. Im a bit of a workaholic but, at least I will be home in front of the computer when Im not watching movies. Heading to blockbuster and grab some dinner before I settle in. Be safe

okccarpetman

oh your a workaholic also huh .. we better be or we fell .. i do nothing but work . when not im lookin for work! you be safe i did all the iced in shopping already, im not going anywhere right now

-JB-

Name
JB
nipples.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom