ICE Expo

Name
Brad Gouveia
So I was thinking of going to the ICE expo again this year. I figure if I am down there anyways for Nexus why not. I can not find any info on classes or a list of vendors to see if it is worth doing. I know last year it was taken over by a new guy and it was kind of was a let down I thought. Are there any classes for ICE? Are very many vendors going to be there. I have a feeling that it will be a waste of money if that can not even get the info listed on there website. I dont want to pay $100 to buy tickets to a place that is going to have 6 vendors there and nothing else.

Am I looking in the wrong place?

https://iceexpo.org/

Is this going to be the last ICE expo

Let me know what you think?

Last edited:
F

FB7777

If you were let down last year and there is virtually no info about an event taking place in 2 months then I think you know the answer to whether it is worth it or not

Fool me once....

I'll be at the RMH cleaning on the 26th and then it's all play for the remainder of the stay

Mikey P

Administrator
If you were let down last year and there is virtually no info about an event taking place in 2 months then I think you know the answer to whether it is worth it or not

Fool me once....

I'll be at the RMH cleaning on the 26th and then it's all play for the remainder of the stay

Where are you and the boyle
wonder staying?

Mikey P

Administrator
FB_IMG_1542171821733.jpg

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mikey P

Administrator
The MF event on Saturday is way over capacity so I'm going to ask the vendors to set up tables in the court yard of the RMH to entertain cleaners.

Hope to see you there Brad

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom