I WILL BE ON PROCLEANERS NETWORK AT 9 EST

Come and visit with me and we will discuss the carpet cleaning industry, my Dad's patents, the chemical side of the industry, equimpment modifications, and equimpment improvements. We can talk about anything you want to talk about. I am open to any questions you have.

http://procleanersnetwork.com/index.htm

thanks

LES

F

FB7777

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I haven't been there in months, now I have a reason to be there tonight!

Fred Homan

Hi Les....I will be there....Will there be door prizes? Just a thought. Maybe a couple of things for people to pimp their TM's

Fred

Fred Homan

Steve, it is a cool place to hang out, talk shit and drink the beverage of your choice....It's nice to talk back and forth instead of typing....FUN!

Fred Homan said:
Hi Les....I will be there....Will there be door prizes? Just a thought. Maybe a couple of things for people to pimp their TM's

Fred

Fred,
that is a great idea. I've been thinking what would be a neat prize, so this is what I am going to do. Anyone that comes and visits me tonight on ProCleaner's Network will recieve a free quart of Gossh! concentrate multipurpose cleaner, a $28.95 value.

http://www.judsonlabs.com/ProductPhotos/GOSSH.htm

GOSSH20QTSM.jpg

GOSSH20QT20SpraySM.jpg

mikeys.jpg

Bacon Fred,

I will give a new TNT Truckmount.

Just pay shipping and handling $14,995.00

Hope you win, Judson

clean one

Alright looking foward to it

I have a used nitro and a tnt so the new TNT goes to me and i'll even give you both of my units

Fred Homan

It does not surprize me that you said that Judson....LOL...You know my love for bacon.....Les, Maybe you can mention that I suggested it? Good PR for you!

DRScrivner

Fred Homan said:
It does not surprize me that you said that Judson....LOL...You know my love for bacon.....Les, Maybe you can metion that I suggested it? Good PR for you!
Fred,

My best friend used to be the General Manager at a JB's Restaurant. He would see me (and my then wife) come in the door and he would tell the cooks to make more bacon. He would bring me plates full of bacon just so I would leave the bacon on the buffet for the rest of his customers.

I used to have a T-Shirt that I would wear in there that said: "Eat You Weight In Bacon".

I still love bacon but had to take it way down.

One of my favorite movie lines of all time was Burgess Meridith in Grumpier Old Men: "I eat bacon for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I sould have taken a dirt nap 30 years ago."

DRScrivner

Jim Martin said:
DRScrivner said:
[quote="Fred Homan":2ci6terh]Hi Les....I will be there....Will there be door prizes?
Maybe a FREE T-N-T to anybody from Tucson (except Jim he has a Vortex).

yea.... but your vacuum cleaner has got more walk ups then my whole set up.....[/quote:2ci6terh]
Just imagine what I could do with with a trailer full of D Y N O M I T E, T-N-T style.

Greenie

"dirt nap" lol

don't know why I find that so funny...just like it...like Dirt Dart.

Lyman

Supportive Member
Name
Lyman
There was in the 80ish attending last nite. The first 30 minutes was all broke up for me. After reboot it was fine. Tuesday nite seems to get more then fridays.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom