I was talking to my favorite blind albino carpet cleaner about this very subject today...

F

FB7777

I cleaned for Drew Bledsoe back in 2001, and he gave me autographed posters for my boys rooms. Hung them up and thought they would be keepsakes

2 months later he got injured and some back-up named Brady stole his job

Now only old guys like me even know who Bledsoe was....

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Never talked harshly to Chavez and you know it quite well. I like Richard and everything with him was in good humor as he likes and appreciates. Richard uses humor, understands and enjoys it.

You, on the other hand, are the village idiot and only like to put others down. You call many here idiots (I only call you what you are), belittle any woman that posts here, put down many other posters and use derogatory terms for minorities.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doug Rice

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
Never talked harshly to Chavez and you know it quite well. I like Richard and everything with him was in good humor as he likes and appreciates. Richard uses humor, understands and enjoys it.

You, on the other hand, are the village idiot and only like to put others down. You call many here idiots (I only call you what you are), belittle any woman that posts here, put down many other posters and use derogatory terms for minorities.
Ooh, good one. Problem is Marty's got thick pig skin, unlike Richard who actually is quite sensitive about being a janitor boss.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Sure glad Ofer likes me! whew!

Even though he's from that fag city of SanFran!

Back to the point

My mobile home clients are just waiting for me to knock off their plazma tv so they can get a new one from me. I see their foot stick out from their chair as I clean by them hoping I will trip.

Reactions: Cleanworks

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Yep.
Indeed.
We miss him.
As long as he comes equiped-

Mikey P

Administrator

Well, he's consistent if nothing else..

steve_64

I wonder if others mops have this bend in them
Chavez does your people scrub with their mops or just drag them around. 20190707_124015_HDR.jpg

Reactions: ruff

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Um, I make 500k a year with one of those. What’s the big deal?
Damn, Kenny.
Sign me up. Where do I get one?

To seriously answer your question- it is not a big deal at all. Richard's move made a lot of sense. And there is no MB member more liked and respected for his vast knowledge and good spirit on this board than Richard, not the least of is his sense of humor. I am one of his biggest fans. And part of his charm was making fun of things.

So, no big deal. Unless of course you feel sensitive about it. If that is the case, let me know and I'll drop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
Um, I’m not sensitive. I actually don’t have one of those #featherdusters.😂 It wouldn’t last 5 minutes with my crews. My statement was to the fitting in statement again. Most of us are so diversified, we do different things that probably includes that. Floors, carpets, janitor, restoration🤷🏼‍♂️

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I can tell a wool by sight just walking in, but I see 1 or 2 most days.

my main prespray that I use on 80% of residential is woolsafe the booster level (peroxide) is not always

If its synthetic and trashed it gets nuked, if its synthetic and not trashed my main prespray is good enough

I see wool area rugs never wall to wall here.

Mostly short cut like biege nylon

Or brown olefin with crushed traffic lanes , or thick polyester with sever pooling.

And now more and more smartstrand.

I don’t need at much ph on nylon or smartsrand.

Polys and olefins need a hammer

Reactions: Hack Attack

SamIam

Name
sam miller
yep, how many of these gurus have actually stepped foot in a mega mega million dollar home owned by a multi multi billionaire whos collection of rare art includes single pieces worth more than every carpet cleaner's gross income on the planet combined, just waiting for your Cool Cuff to scratch it..
And you wonder why I bring it up!

Lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom